Poker night 2 is not working
I start poker night 2 tried almost enverything other says work still crashes in this order:
1.click play
2.loading... in some seconds
3.well you all can guess "poker night 2.exe has stopped working.
I TRIED EVERYTHING AND READ AT LEAST 100 DISCUSSIONS
please help me anyone i really want to play this cool cool awsome super game of awsomeness
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 17 komentářů
Yeah... i have the same problem x_x and kind find a fix anywhere.
i acctualy can play now i just turned the compatiblity mode thingy to windows 95 laggy somethimes but still i can play
I had the same issue. I had to unplug my bluetooth adapter and the game started right up...
i said it worked for me
after changeing what i just said 60 min ago read it ffs
Horse try change the compatiblity mode back to normal. it worked for me so it dont lagg
i said it alredy worked
How do you change your compatibility mode?
go to libarary right click on poker night 2 then choose properties then go to local files then browse local files then right click on pokernight2.exe and choose propertie and go to compatibility then check the box drive this program in copatibility for and then choose windows 95 it worked for me i cant guarante taht it will work
I tried it in Compatibility mode, but the wrong windows version. I works for Windows XP at the least. Win. 7 is optimal, and one of the team said himself " We don't have Win. 8 Capabilities yet."
tried changing compatibility mode but still won't work...
you changed it to win 95?
try run at as admin at the same
still can't work
]
doesnt work for me either; I also tried changing compatibility
i am sorry i said i wont be sure it will work btw i changed some oher stuff to
like changeing it to always run as admin and i vierifyed the steam cache and stuff restarted my pc some times i hope it work sometime i spen like 1 whole day trying to find out how to
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 17 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 27. dub. 2013 v 7.43
Počet příspěvků: 17