全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
What exactly changes when putting games on "follow" or "wishlist"?
Hi, sorry but I just couldn't find a clear explanation by searching these forums and google. I have a few games on my wishlist and didn't get any e-mail when one of them went -50% though I noticed it in the sales anyway (and didn't need a new game atm). So is the threshold -66% or -75%, and does it still sometimes not work as I read someone saying?
The other one, the "follow" option, how much does it clutter the view when browsing through steam? I like the new main page with similar-tagged and recommended games, don't want it to become too narrow.

It would be better if I ticked a wide number of games, and if it was shown clearly when they come on sale, for instance the daily deal is now scrolled too low...

Still, the only thing I do miss - but often for days or weeks are patches to my games or news of a sequel trailer - found it only when clicking each game there individually to get the news feeds...
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
Adding a game to wishlist should send an Email any time there is a discount. If there was already a discount when you added it then you won't get an Email.

Following a game will show the game updates and official announcements in your activity feed.
12345:summerufo:
sman 2016年1月15日 5時59分 
And if the game is not yet released, is there a way to be notified by email when it is finally released?
最近の変更はsmanが行いました; 2016年1月15日 5時59分
You get allearted when they are on the disscount
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2014年9月28日 2時42分
投稿数: 5