.: 月 :. May 15, 2014 @ 8:48am
Can't Login to Uplay [HELP QUICK]
I can't login to Uplay, nothing not even the customer support. I tried forgot password and it says my account is disabled, why is that? I preordered Watch Dogs for ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 99 Euro I need my account, please help me!!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Dank Hill May 15, 2014 @ 9:18am 
Im having the same issue as of today it's something on their end, when trying to reset pw it will say either email is invalid or account is disabled.
ToRexes May 15, 2014 @ 9:23am 
+
.: 月 :. May 15, 2014 @ 10:28am 
i did some research, this happened before
[ArD]Aiorín May 15, 2014 @ 10:33am 
i have the same problem to log in ghost recon and clic on forgot password and the email confirmation to change pass dosen't come...
Daft Gamer May 15, 2014 @ 10:39am 
This seems like an extraordinarily stupidly obvious question, but it's one that I feel should be asked just in case. Has anyone who is experiencing this issue personally reached out to ubi support to ask this? Valve would only have so much that they could personally do with a third-party company.
ramonlennbarton May 15, 2014 @ 10:51am 
RECIEVED WORD FROM UPLAY ON MY FACEBOOK. THEY ARE DOWN FOR MAINTINANCE. 5/15/2014
Flying_Neeyoe Jun 27, 2015 @ 1:38am 
Originally posted by newo:
I had the same annoying problem. I actually played for hours on uplay. I have been accessing uplay automatic login and i forgot my passw. So when i went to login to ubisoft site i tried to reset and then i got baned for supposedly 10 minutes. i spent minutes time and time again. And now.....I pretty much lost ALL OF THE ASSASSIN"S CREED SERIES UP TILL UNITY, along with farcry 3 and watchdogs.
Both site and uplay give a login error, I also tried resetting passw again..nothing. PLS HELP
Ill be back if anything happens. Thanks
From another forum :'( HELP PLS
Attylus Feb 6, 2018 @ 9:42am 
I have this issue. Weird that this problem has been around for 4 years.
Attylus Feb 6, 2018 @ 9:44am 
Never mind; I fixed it. Use a different browser. I tried Firefox and Chrome, but finally got it to work with Microsoft Edge.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 15, 2014 @ 8:48am