Can't remove sticker showcase from profile [SOLVED]
So I added a sticker showcase to my profile, worked fine. Then I tried to remove it because I thought it looked kinda lame, clicked on "Edit or Change Showcase", then it just redirected me to the sticker book page with no way to remove the showcase. Is anyone else having the same problem? I just wanna get rid of this goofy looking sticker page.
Last edited by professor beese churger 3; Jun 25, 2017 @ 1:31am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
netv4r Jun 22, 2017 @ 6:48pm 
Just wait 1 / 2 Days. I think Steam is already working on that. You have to know that the Summer Sale started today and maybe they're could be bugs like this :p
Yeah that's a good point.
Still no fix :>?
Originally posted by Tressort∕:
Someone helped me resolve the issue, you need to remove all stickers from the backdrop, then hit save changes. The showcase should automatically dissappear.
Dries Mertens Jun 25, 2017 @ 12:59am 
ewuwewewew onyetuwewewew umbhemuphim osas
Originally posted by Skyberyl:
Someone helped me resolve the issue, you need to remove all stickers from the backdrop, then hit save changes. The showcase should automatically dissappear.
Oh thx man!
#solved :steamhappy:
djalma Jun 25, 2017 @ 11:02am 
Thanks!!
PPL Jun 25, 2017 @ 11:14am 
So I added a sticker showcase to my profile, worked fine. Then I tried to remove it because I thought it looked kinda lame, clicked on "Edit or Change Showcase", then it just redirected me to the sticker book page with no way to remove the showcase. Is anyone else having the same problem? I just wanna get rid of this goofy looking sticker page.
how again u added ot haha? I dont know its possible :/
Spooky Jun 25, 2017 @ 11:15am 
teengirlstuff Jun 28, 2017 @ 10:57am 
This works, but it's a hack. There should be a remove button unless the Sticker Showcase will completely disappear when the sale ends.
PPL Jun 28, 2017 @ 11:06am 
Originally posted by teengirlstuff:
This works, but it's a hack. There should be a remove button unless the Sticker Showcase will completely disappear when the sale ends.
so u could try in sticker book page and screw around to see is there button for that cuz I have 0 full pages so I dont have showcase at alll

orr

u can go to profile...edit profile....showcases...and there could be remove or change option..as other options for showcases are there sooo check it out
I can't remove sticer showcase....
PPL Jun 28, 2017 @ 11:45am 
Originally posted by ♛ twitch.tv/blosinskyy:
k
pizzahut Jun 28, 2017 @ 4:04pm 
Originally posted by ♛ twitch.tv/blosinskyy:
Did you try the suggestion from reply #4 ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 22, 2017 @ 6:43pm