Jun 17, 2020 @ 3:30am
2 alias in default.cfg and skill.cfg found in valve folder?
Hi, recently we found that valve folder has this default.cfg with 2 alias and another cfg file named skill.cfg, but usually skill.cfg is a cheat (aim), these files are whitelisted in the wargods scan, but many still believe these files are cheats! Why steam put 2 alias in default.cfg and skill.cfg in valve folder? I paid money to buy cs from steam and now we are being suspected for using cheats? grrrrrrrrr........
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
ReBoot Jun 17, 2020 @ 3:54am 
Common sense, check it out. Do you really think a cheat'y file would get delivered via Steam? REALLY?

Anyway, it's the difficulty settings, depending on the player SKILL. What ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ idiot told you it had to do anything with cheats?
Jun 17, 2020 @ 6:11am 
the dafault.cfg and skill.cfg are located in steamapps/common/half-life/valve , go check it out. or kindly do the wargods scan, then you will know what i am saying.
ReBoot Jun 17, 2020 @ 6:12am 
Originally posted by FREEMaD=^.^=CaT:
the dafault.cfg and skill.cfg are located in steamapps/common/half-life/valve , go check it out. or kindly do the wargods scan, then you will know what i am saying.
I know what you're saying. But do you know what I'm saying?
Jun 17, 2020 @ 6:26am 
Yes I know you are tellng me:
1.default.cfg with 2 alias is not a cheat
2.skill.cfg in the valve folder is also not a cheat

but these files especially the 2 aliases make the scan result confusing, as you can see the aim cheat is using a file named skill.cfg for cs 1.6 .

Allow me to show you my wargods scan result sir
https://imgur.com/a/sY4VOB1
Last edited by ; Jun 17, 2020 @ 6:28am
ReBoot Jun 17, 2020 @ 7:53am 
Originally posted by FREEMaD=^.^=CaT:
Yes I know you are tellng me:
1.default.cfg with 2 alias is not a cheat
2.skill.cfg in the valve folder is also not a cheat

but these files especially the 2 aliases make the scan result confusing, as you can see the aim cheat is using a file named skill.cfg for cs 1.6 .

Allow me to show you my wargods scan result sir
https://imgur.com/a/sY4VOB1
Take that up with whoever maintains wargods. Those files are part of the game by default. They are supposed to be there! That's all there is to know about the games. If you or whoever maintains wargods finds files included with the game confusing, that's for you or them to solve.
Jun 17, 2020 @ 8:26am 
Thank you sir for your time . So that 2 files are part of the game by default.
Have a nice day.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 17, 2020 @ 3:30am