Este tópico foi trancado
Kemmdo 3/abr./2020 às 8:00
Is Instant gaming legit?
I saw peapole saying few years ago that its a scam, but now it shows up at most of the games pages on steam saying : Buy at instant gaming. So does that mean that its safe? Bcs of the quarantine we are not getting much money, and i wanted Xcom 2 Collection for Easter, but its too expensive for me to get it, but i would afford it if i would buy it on IG. I hope for quick respond :(
Escrito originalmente por fudge:
To answer your question quite vaguely, i'd say to use it at your own discretion.

I use InstantGaming and have had no previous qualms (to-date) whatsoever.

The support service is probably the fastest i've ever encountered when my game key was presented invalid they had swiftly replaced me with another key within minutes.
< >
Exibindo comentários 17 de 7
Kemmdo 3/abr./2020 às 8:00 
Also i forgot to mention that most of the peapole said its legit
Frank ツ 3/abr./2020 às 8:01 
I typed the link here and it only showed hearts

This should answer your question
Última edição por Frank ツ; 3/abr./2020 às 8:01
cSg|mc-Hotsauce 3/abr./2020 às 8:01 
Not really, no.

Use this site https://isthereanydeal.com/ to find legit sites.

:qr:
Supafly 3/abr./2020 às 8:15 
Just because some people say something is legit that doesn't mean it is. Well technically it is legit......a legit dodgy site. You can check sites online quick enough. I tend to use https://www.scamadviser.com/ when checking sites. There are alternatives out there. They work for any site not just Steam related.
Última edição por Supafly; 3/abr./2020 às 8:16
O autor do tópico indicou esta mensagem como a resposta.
fudge 3/abr./2020 às 13:18 
To answer your question quite vaguely, i'd say to use it at your own discretion.

I use InstantGaming and have had no previous qualms (to-date) whatsoever.

The support service is probably the fastest i've ever encountered when my game key was presented invalid they had swiftly replaced me with another key within minutes.
Karube 7/set./2023 às 16:21 
Just Used Instant Gaming for an EA DRM purchase and they are legit. Got my product keys and they activated just fine. Only "dodgy" aspect was that certain well known Credit/Debit card providers are not accepted.
John 7/set./2023 às 17:22 
This thread was quite old before the recent post, so we're locking it to prevent confusion.
< >
Exibindo comentários 17 de 7
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 3/abr./2020 às 8:00