Does it matter on which account is greenlight service?
Our game has been greenlighted but the problem is that now its on my account and i can only edit greenlight as whole. But my contributors can send announcements etc.. but its on my account. My friend want to move it to different account. And my question is - Does it really matter on which account is greenlight service? Okay here is example:

Example A: We will continue with greenlight we will post announcement once we decide to go on store we have to fill up bank,tax and steamwork informations once we have done this then greenlight is no loonger in use , steamwork is in use you use to post updates, fixes, etc... am i Right? But if i want to fill up bank,tax,steamwork information it must be same name on bank and tax information as it will be in steamwork right? I will register myself as individual to steamworks under my name also my bank tax etc... but in steamworks i must make account with login and password and here is the thing...Can i give my login and password to my contributors? because they will also post updates fixes etc...its mainly my programmer who will do this things...so Can i share acc on steamworks with contributors? but in steamworks it will be my name here ....

Example B: Everything will be same but i will register our game under company ...and lets say i have company on someone else name ...Do i need to make steamworks account with his name who own company? Also that will be same for bank and tax information....but still can i give steamworks login and password to contributors? As I said, I and my friend will post updates and fixes to our game...

https://gyazo.com/ecad173ade0c728944bed6512da28eac Here is Image

After we proceed to the store greenlight is no longer in use and we dont care about greenlight because then steamwork comes, it is right? So does it really matter on which account is greenlight now?Is it necessary to move it on different account?
Last edited by Strno8 / Patrezak; Mar 26, 2017 @ 5:24am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
TPGamesAU Aug 27, 2017 @ 1:38am 
I have a similar issue. When I'm in 'partner.steamgames', up the top it says another business name. And there's no options from there to exit the current associated business, and form my own? Very odd.
Я ДОНТ ХЕВ МАНИ ПЛЕЗ ХЕЛП МИ
TPGamesAU Aug 27, 2017 @ 1:45am 
:D kek.
In all seriousness, the partner access menu is pretty bleak.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 26, 2017 @ 5:22am