Este tema ha sido cerrado
Spookz 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:22
Can i sell unused steam game keys?
I won 10 steam game keys i dont really like, so can i sell them if i didnt use them?
< >
Mostrando 1-5 de 5 comentarios
Ogami 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:27 
There is no safe way to sell Steam keys to another user on Steam. Why dont you give them to some friends?
Spookz 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:39 
Publicado originalmente por Ogami:
There is no safe way to sell Steam keys to another user on Steam. Why dont you give them to some friends?
So i cant sell them for steam wallet money or anything else?
Kargor 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:46 
Yes and no. You can certainly sell them -- keys are entirely "neutral", not attached to a specific account yet.

However, you don't have a safe way to do that. You are not a game shop that could just ask the publisher to revoke a key, and Steam doesn't let you redeem a key into a gift (which could be traded through the Steam trading facilities, although that excludes the transfer of money).
Spookz 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:49 
Publicado originalmente por Kargor:
Yes and no. You can certainly sell them -- keys are entirely "neutral", not attached to a specific account yet.

However, you don't have a safe way to do that. You are not a game shop that could just ask the publisher to revoke a key, and Steam doesn't let you redeem a key into a gift (which could be traded through the Steam trading facilities, although that excludes the transfer of money).
Well... I`d rather not get into any trouble
FPS 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:51 
Trading keys is a grey area not supported by Steam. Do it at your own risk and never trade things you cannot afford to lose.

steamtrades.com would be a good place to start, be sure to read and re-read every faq available. Don't expect to get money for them, though - best possible outcome is to swap for a cheap game you'd actually play. But if you are not prepared to spend a lot of time researching the subject, I strongly suggest you just gift them to your friends.
Última edición por FPS; 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:56
< >
Mostrando 1-5 de 5 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 30 ENE 2017 a las 5:22