[solved] Is there an issue with the Workshop? This item is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system.
I have this message on a few items for more than 5 hours already. It never was like this, usually this auto-check lasts several seconds. Is there some sort of bigger problem?
I raised a ticket with Steam Support, no answer yet.

Edit. 7.07 all is good now.
Ultima modifica da infixo; 7 lug 2023, ore 8:38
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-9 commenti su 9
Several things even on the forums are having that stick when it should've gone through in seconds to a minute.

Have patience, it will be resolved when they get to the ticket if the queue for the check isn't cleared.
@madscientist Yeah, I I know how this work. I am asking if the issue is broader. Yesterday I posted 4 items and wait time was like few seconds.
Just wait for support. It's better than waiting for the content checker to do its thing or not at all.

:summercat2023:
Ultima modifica da cSg|mc-Hotsauce; 6 lug 2023, ore 20:39
Messaggio originale di infixo:
@madscientist Yeah, I I know how this work. I am asking if the issue is broader. Yesterday I posted 4 items and wait time was like few seconds.

Yes. It's broader. Affects also forum posts that contain anything that is or resembles a link. Even links to internal pages on Steam. Many posts made hours ago - some almost literally a day ago - are still stuck in the automated checker's queues.

Probably it's overloaded and/or crashed again.
We've had this problem a few times before. It happens fairly regularly, actually. ('Valve moment')
Usually it clears in an hour or so; but the last time it stuck for as long as it has sofar, it took a good three days to get resolved.
I contacted Steam because I had issues with the checker not releasing guides I had just edited.
They got back to me really quickly and all fixed.

Hopefully other checking issues have now been resolved.
I've seen some comments posted hours ago and still stuck in the checking phase.
Not fixed. Another guide has the same problem.
I'll wait a bit longer to see if ok then contact Steam.
I have the same problem. Since a few days, the verification of workshop mods takes about 4-6 hours. Normally it took about 1 minute for something like that. This is a big problem for server operators.
Ultima modifica da Faultier; 7 lug 2023, ore 4:02
Also go to this discussion ...
https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/3801650561760814628/

In my latest post I included how to contact Steam to report a checker problem.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-9 commenti su 9
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 6 lug 2023, ore 20:21