Dead by Daylight

Dead by Daylight

View Stats:
Why arent they Banning Streamers?
You can see that in there streams they are using 3rd party software to talk
Last edited by I <3 To Tunnel; Nov 6, 2017 @ 7:33pm
< >
Showing 31-45 of 77 comments
Tzeentchling9 Nov 6, 2017 @ 10:39pm 
Originally posted by UnbornCorpser {Unable to Play}:
Originally posted by Marceline:
It is against the rules and they have proof it shows it when they stream
What rules are you talking about? Cite your source.

Point Number 5 of list of bannable offenses:

Other hacks
Using 3rd party software or other tools to gain any kind of unfair advantage wasn’t intended by the game, except if they have been whitelisted by us. Heavy proof and a video recording is mandatory.

http://www.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2017/game-ban-rules-report-players-new-softban-system/
t.tv/weirdkid5 Nov 6, 2017 @ 10:41pm 
Originally posted by UnbornCorpser {Unable to Play}:
Originally posted by Marceline:
I have seen people talking about it
That's not a proper source and the devs are fine with them using comms.
Doesn't change the fact that it fundamentally breaks their own balance AND their own rules, such as Rule Number 5 under the list of bannable offenses involving 3rd Party Software. It completely breaks the game.

They just overlook it since they use it THEMSELVES, and because it keeps the cash flowing in. They refuse to rebalance the game around Voice Comms, and they continue to overlook this transgression, simply because it would hurt profits.

I'm sorry, but the devs have been WRONG about their own game, such as Infinties apparently requiring Skill, and Dave didn't even know the anti-SWF change of them being unable to see the Killer's Perks was never even put into the game.

They are nerfing an ALREADY WEAK KILLER, based on RANK 20 STATS. Like are you kidding me?

I made an entire thread about this that is still going. I don't think anyone should be banned, they need to FUNDAMENTALLY FIX THEIR GAME
Last edited by t.tv/weirdkid5; Nov 6, 2017 @ 10:43pm
HollowedCorpser Nov 6, 2017 @ 10:58pm 
Originally posted by Tzeentchling9:
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2017/game-ban-rules-report-players-new-softban-system/
Pretty sure the devs meant things along the lines of tools like that russian cheat program that allowed everything to be highlighted.

Originally posted by weirdkid5:
Doesn't change the fact that it fundamentally breaks their own balance AND their own rules, such as Rule Number 5 under the list of bannable offenses involving 3rd Party Software. It completely breaks the game.

They just overlook it since they use it THEMSELVES, and because it keeps the cash flowing in. They refuse to rebalance the game around Voice Comms, and they continue to overlook this transgression, simply because it would hurt profits.

I'm sorry, but the devs have been WRONG about their own game, such as Infinties apparently requiring Skill, and Dave didn't even know the anti-SWF change of them being unable to see the Killer's Perks was never even put into the game.

They are nerfing an ALREADY WEAK KILLER, based on RANK 20 STATS. Like are you kidding me?

I made an entire thread about this that is still going. I don't think anyone should be banned, they need to FUNDAMENTALLY FIX THEIR GAME
I understand and agree with most of your post but it is their game and they allow voice comms to be used. It isn't bannable and they probably won't balance around it either.
Tzeentchling9 Nov 6, 2017 @ 11:02pm 
Originally posted by UnbornCorpser {Unable to Play}:
Originally posted by Tzeentchling9:
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2017/game-ban-rules-report-players-new-softban-system/
Pretty sure the devs meant things along the lines of tools like that russian cheat program that allowed everything to be highlighted.
Ok, so you are saying Skype and discord aren't 3rd party programs, they don't give an unintended advantage, or that they are on a list of whitelisted programs somewhere?
Last edited by Tzeentchling9; Nov 6, 2017 @ 11:02pm
Nunya Bezwacks Nov 6, 2017 @ 11:55pm 
Originally posted by Marceline:
You can see that in there streams they are using 3rd party software to talk
for the same reason your account on steam hasn't been banned for the profile picture
ElendeErdbeere Nov 6, 2017 @ 11:56pm 
Because banning them would be suicide.
MrChills Nov 7, 2017 @ 12:00am 
Let me explain why.

CASH, CASH, MONEY FLOW INTO THEIR BANKS hehe
★WarHoaX Nov 7, 2017 @ 12:00am 
since when its illegal?
JOBBIN TIL' I DIE Nov 7, 2017 @ 12:02am 
Originally posted by KSI KAX:
Damn, these salty posts...I thought we were beyond this...

nah

♥♥♥♥ this game and its lazy devs
Gay Myers (Luzi) Nov 7, 2017 @ 12:07am 
VC isn't illegal/banned. So we won't ban anyone using VC softwares.

Originally posted by CrimSon ®:
Because banning them would be suicide.
We treat all people who break rules equally. No exceptions.
t.tv/weirdkid5 Nov 7, 2017 @ 12:30am 
Originally posted by N00b4Ever:
since skype and discord doesn‘t interact with dbd they are not 3rd party programs. they are stand alone programs.
They aren't made by BHVR, they are made by other companies, aka 3rd Parties, thus 3rd Party Programs.
Originally posted by Gay Myers(Luzi):
VC isn't illegal/banned. So we won't ban anyone using VC softwares.

Originally posted by CrimSon ®:
Because banning them would be suicide.
We treat all people who break rules equally. No exceptions.
I guess breaking the balance isn't cheating.
Last edited by t.tv/weirdkid5; Nov 7, 2017 @ 12:31am
HollowedCorpser Nov 7, 2017 @ 3:40am 
Originally posted by Tzeentchling9:
Ok, so you are saying Skype and discord aren't 3rd party programs, they don't give an unintended advantage, or that they are on a list of whitelisted programs somewhere?
The moment they made SWF they knew people would use comm programs. They don't ban for using them nothing you can do about it.
Boss Nov 7, 2017 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by UnbornCorpser {Unable to Play}:
Originally posted by Boss:
Cause streamers are the favored children.
That is true for every game. Just look at PUBG for examples.
Every game does it, so that makes it okay.
Last edited by Boss; Nov 7, 2017 @ 5:45am
Scared Survivor Nov 7, 2017 @ 6:01am 
Last edited by Scared Survivor; Nov 7, 2017 @ 6:01am
MADM3RT Nov 7, 2017 @ 6:04am 
Nearly all SWF-groups are playing with voice-communication and devs were 100% aware of it. It‘s just the way it is and it‘s not bannable.
Last edited by MADM3RT; Nov 7, 2017 @ 6:05am
< >
Showing 31-45 of 77 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 6, 2017 @ 7:33pm
Posts: 77