Jump Off The Bridge

Jump Off The Bridge

View Stats:
not name Dec 27, 2019 @ 2:52am
About Chinese Translation
Here are some suggestions for Chinese Translation


jump off the bridge(跳下桥)(跳桥模拟器)
begin(开始)
options(设置)
exit(退出)
arrow keys+enter(方向键+回车键)
easymode(简单模式)
haedmode(困难模式)
halloween(万圣节挑战)
back(返回)
audio(声音)volume(声音大小)
video(视频)fullscreen(全屏)on(开)off(关)
particles(粒子) low(低)med(中)high(高)
controls(控制) left (左)none(空)right(右) jump(跳跃)action(拾取/使用物品) throw(扔) restart(重新开始)
reset binds(重置绑定)press any key(按任意键)key mapped(键位设置完成)
the goal of this game is to jump off the bridge
(这个游戏的目标是跳下桥去。)
you can pick up items with:[up arrow key]and[w] and throw them with :[Down arrow key] and [s]
(您可以用[↑]或[w]拾取物品,用[↓]或[s]投掷物品。)
you can press[r] to Restart the level at any time
(您可以随时按[R]重新开始关卡。)
press (R)
(请按[R])
elderly woman: could you grab my dog for me?
(老太太:你能帮我抓一下我的狗吗?)
elderly woman: oh thank you!
(老太太:谢谢你!)
fisherwoman: sometimes, you just gotta sit back, and watch time go by.
(渔夫:有时候,你只需要坐下来,看着时间慢慢流逝。)
obese troll: I am starving.
(肥胖的巨魔:我快饿死了。)
obese troll with upset stomach: oh noguggghhff!
(胃部不适的肥胖巨魔:啊!我的天啊!)
obeser troll: finally!
(更胖的巨魔:终于来了!)
enthusiastic snake specialist: over there is the most dangerous snake species known to this world.i've never been able to get a glimpse of it, let alone see it in the flesh. I'm concerned for our well being, but frozen in place by my fascination for this sighting, while simultaneously unable to process what exactly my next step should be in this very moment, or if I van even step, to begin with
(热情的蛇专家:那边有世界上最危险的蛇,我以前从来没见过它,更不要说亲眼所见了.我很担心我们的生活,但是我被它深深的迷住了,我不知道此时此刻应该怎么办,我一步都不敢往前走。)
snake: I am not only self-aware, but I can also vocally communicate, it is in this ability that I can release my modern thought by first becoming a public icon in the entertainment industry, once I have staked a claim within the industry, the plebians will begin to attribute my opinions as having value, while simultaneously being able to use my career as a platform for influencing culture and politics, despite having nothing but money and an acting career.
(蛇:我不仅有自我意识,而且还可以和人说话,正是因为这种能力,我可以分享我的想法。但是首先要成为娱乐圈的公众偶像,一旦我树立一个这样的榜样,人们就会认为我的想法有价值。我的行为还能影响文化和政治的平台,最后只剩下钱和演艺事业)
enthusiastic snake specialist:how could you mercilessly murder an innocent specimen of such rarity
(愤怒的蛇专家:你怎么能残忍的杀害一个罕见、无辜的蛇标本)
the woman aged by worldview: sometimes it never seems to end
(懂得世界观的妇女:有时候它永远没有尽头)
the time wizard
(时间术士)
???: hey man,shhhhh just take this quick... go!
(???:嘿,伙计,嘘,快点。。。走!)
thug1: sorry bud, I know you are eager to die for some reason, but I'm hungry. if you get me a pizza,I'll let you pass
(暴徒1:抱歉兄弟,我知道你想死是有原因的,但是我饿了,如果你给我披萨,我就让你过去)
optimist: I order food four years ago, I know it'll be worth the wait
(乐观的人:我四年前点了餐,我知道这是值得等待的)
pessimist: I order food four years ago, it won't be worth the wait
(悲观的人:四年前我点了餐,但是这一点都不值得等待)
Chester: if we think, maybe we can find the brink
(切斯特:如果我们认真思考,也许我们真的可以找到尽头)
pizza master: pizza? sure? just... it's in the freezer. I got some mozzarella stuck in the security system...so...good luck.,i can't help you.i'm busy
(披萨师傅:披萨?当然?只是...在冰箱里。有一些意大利干酪在我的安全系统里…所以…祝你好运,我帮不了你。我很忙)
pizza master:how'd you... well I mean. Great job. I'm surprised you're still...yeah
(披萨师傅:你是怎么...我的意思是.干得好。我很惊讶你...不错)
Chester:sometimes the sum makes it an average time
(切斯特:有的时候平均时间加起来等于金钱总和)
thug2: sorry bucko, can't let you pass.. unless you can acquire bear plushie for me .well... it ain't for me ... it's for my sister dude
(暴徒2:抱歉伙计,我不能让你过去...除非你能把绒毛熊给我...不是给我...是给我的妹妹)
immovable pig: I am beginning to suspect I am made of concrete
(动不了的猪:我怀疑我是混凝土做的了)
arcade sensei: you want this bear plushie? I'll tell you what, if you can turn off the broken pachinko machine for the repairman, I'll give it to you for free
(街机厅老板:你想要这只绒毛熊玩具吗?我告诉你,如果你能帮修理工把坏了的弹球机给关掉,我就免费给你)
repairman: it's too dangerous to try and turn off the pachinko machine, let's just wait until a storm knocks out the power, so I can just stand here and get paid
(修理工:关掉弹球机太危险了,我还是等暴风雨把电源摧毁,这样我就可以领工资了)
repairman:you...fixed it? why?
(修理工:你修好了?为什么?)
arcade sensei:good job! take your reward
(街机厅老板:干得好,它是你的了)
nurse: we just built this retirement home, now we just gotta wait for the people to grow old and move in
(护士:我们刚盖了这个养老院,现在我们只需要等人们老了以后搬进来)
united explorer's union on the hunt for the human responsible for the inhumane dealt of a talking snake, a rare unforeseen anomaly
(联合探险家联盟刚捕到一条会说话的蛇,这真是一件罕见、反常的现象)
llanie the rejected witch: I can't believe it... I love him, I'm sure of it...stupid jerk!...and his beautiful washboard abs!... he said he didn't have time for me *sniffles aggressively*
(被拒绝的女巫兰妮:我真不敢相信...我爱他,我敢肯定...笨蛋!...他有那漂亮的腹肌!...可他却说没时间陪我*大声抽噎*)
bartender: I'd suggest something to drink, but the developer hasn't programmed that yet.
(酒保:我想让你喝点什么,可是开发者没有给我编程。)
dale: I just like music
(戴尔:我只是喜欢音乐)
violet: the developer didn't want any music in the game without context. he added a radio tower in town, but I don't personally understand how the music reaches inside all of these buildings equally
(维奥莱特:开发者不希望游戏中没有背景音乐。于是他在镇上加了一座广播塔,但我真的不明白为什么音乐可以平等传到所有这些建筑里的)
drifter: come back to me once you've proven yourself to the lords of inevitable game walls
(漂流者:一旦你证明了你是游戏的领主(完成前3个暴徒任务),就回来找我吧。)
eerieman:execute>>if_sys_entity.human.prog>=20.5_sys_Mother.watch.add(_sys_entity.human)
(It looks like program code. Sorry, I can't translate it)
skeleton:*grins impassively*
(骷髅:*冷笑着*)
coffee fan: don't worry about me, this ain't an antique store.
(咖啡迷:别担心我,我没有走错地方,这里肯定不是古董店。)
princess xenia: have you checked out the [redacted]yet?tey visiting after you [redacted].[redacted]
(塞妮娅公主:你看过[xxxx]了吗?他们会在你[xxxx]的时候来看你,[xxxx])
barista: a mocha latte? I haven,t been able to find the coffee in the basement, so if you grab them for me, I'll hooks you up?
(咖啡师:摩卡咖啡?我在地下室找不到咖啡豆,所以你去帮我找到豆子,你需要我把你勾住吗?)
Don't touch my beans
(不要碰我的豆子)
barista:I don't know how you found these! but anyways here is your mocha latte!
(咖啡师:我不知道你是怎么找到这些的!不管怎样,这是你的摩卡咖啡!)
thug4:sorry bruh, can't let you jump off this bridge. I need to quit smoking first. if only had a nicotine patch to start!
(暴徒4:抱歉兄弟,我不能让你跳下去。我想要戒烟,要是有尼古丁贴片就好了!)
drifter: seems you've proven yourself. sure I got a nicotine patch, but now you gotta prove yourself to me. enter the mirror, I got three challenges for you
(漂泊者:看来你已经证明了自己是游戏领主。当然,我有尼古丁贴片,但现在你还要再向我证明你自己的能力。去吧,我会给你三个挑战)
drifter: congratulations,here's your reward
(漂泊者:祝贺你,这是你的奖励)
popular animals actor wins the human vote, spearheading a new rea presidency for the united area of segments
(最受欢迎的动物演员赢得了选举,成为了联盟主席,让所在的地区统一)
thug3: sorry mate, can't let you go past me while my throat is parched.if only I had a mocha latte
(暴徒3:抱歉伙计,我不能让你过去,我的喉咙很干,要是有杯摩卡咖啡就好了)
esc to go back
(按esc返回)
a game made bu cody penn
(游戏作者:cody penn)
back to menu ? no(不是)yes (是的)
(确定返回菜单?)
happy halloween
(万圣节快乐)
get out
(滚出去)
Last edited by not name; Dec 30, 2019 @ 12:38am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
not name Dec 27, 2019 @ 2:53am 
These can improve Chinese Translation
Cody Penn  [developer] Dec 27, 2019 @ 11:59am 
Thank you! I will add them in the next update!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50