This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Zafehouse: Diaries
Aionion Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:21am
How to enter other buldings?
I am playing the demo. I have several weapons, and I've scouted about 5 areas around the starting home.

However, I am never given the option to enter or explore any other area. I can only scout the outside of other areas (than the home), but never enter buildings.

Is this a limitation of the demo? Or am I doing something wrong?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Jul 22, 2013 @ 5:26pm 
Hey Aionion,

When you place a survivor token onto another location, a new order will appear in the Orders tab on the far-right of the screen. It'll start with the word "Investigate", which will be highlighted in blue.

Click on "Investigate" and a new screen will appear that will allow you to select from two other orders -- Breach and Assault. You'll want to select "Breach" and make sure you take some weapons with you.

You can also hold down shift as you let go of a token while it's over a location, which will bring this screen up immediately.

We highly recommend new players read the manual, where these details are explained: http://www.zafehouse.com/manual
Aionion Jul 22, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
ok ty. That makes sense.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50