This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Kingdom Rush
DWKat Nov 29, 2013 @ 1:18pm
Beta Feedback
Just a couple of things I've noticed so far.

• The game tends to hang quite a lot on the loading scareen. A couple of times nothing has happened after few minutes, so I've closed it down and reopened.
• And it looks like someone else might have had the same problem with the enemy 'bubbles' being in the wrong place. http://imgur.com/G8oXp81

I've finished the flash and iphone version a couple of times and apart from the loading screen issue which is annoying, this is feeling and looking fab so far.
Last edited by DWKat; Nov 29, 2013 @ 1:19pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
DWKat Nov 30, 2013 @ 9:13am 
• I've got both sliders to the left (music and Sfx) and am still getting a blast of music when a new level loads or I go back to the map screen.
• The game has just given me Iron on level 2 (The Outskirts) despite not beating it on Iron.
Last edited by DWKat; Dec 3, 2013 @ 2:42am
DWKat Dec 3, 2013 @ 2:40am 
• Ignus doesn't seem to stay where I place his rally point. At the start of Goldstep Mines I had him at the top of the map. By half way through the waves, he was over half way down the map.
• Sound settings aren't saving when exiting the game and restarting.
• Undo on the upgrades menu is the same as Reset and is not just undoing the last upgrade I spent stars on as I would expect it to.
bolin  [developer] Dec 3, 2013 @ 4:19am 
Undo doesn't undo the last upgrade you bought, it undos all upgrades you bought in an upgrade screen "session".
DWKat Dec 4, 2013 @ 11:17am 
Ah. I've been swapping my upgrades a lot, so that probably hasn't really come into play.

•Just finished Stormcloud Temple on Iron and after going back to the map screen, I can hear swords clashing together. There are no Barracks allowed on that level and I didn't use Reinforcements (only wizards) so I'm not sure where the sound is coming from.
DWKat Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
• Despite not having even tried to defeat Veinan yet as I was trying to finish up Heroic and Iron first, I've justed started the game up and this is my map.

http://i.imgur.com/6TwXzds.jpg

My Heroic and Irons are gone and I've been given 3 stars on The Dark Tower, Sarelgaz's Lair, Hushwood, Bandit's Lair, Glacial Heights, Ha'kraj Plateau and The Rotten Forest instead. I have 108 stars and Elora and Ingvar unlocked which I didn't before.

The game hasn't given me the achievements for completing the campaign even though it seems to think I have.
bolin  [developer] Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
Can you e-mail me (juanandres@ironhidegames.com) your Player.log? It's in ~/Library/Logs/Unity/
DWKat Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
No problem. Emailed.
DWKat Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:44am 
• I couldn't unfreeze a tower. Every time I clicked, Ijust got the upgrade menu.
http://i.imgur.com/IzzBto3.jpg
Last edited by DWKat; Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:45am
bolin  [developer] Dec 13, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Can you send me your log?
If you closed the game and opened it again it's been overwritten. So in that case if it happens again e-mail it to me, thanks.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50