This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kingdom Rush
DWKat Nov 29, 2013 @ 1:18pm
Beta Feedback
Just a couple of things I've noticed so far.

• The game tends to hang quite a lot on the loading scareen. A couple of times nothing has happened after few minutes, so I've closed it down and reopened.
• And it looks like someone else might have had the same problem with the enemy 'bubbles' being in the wrong place. http://imgur.com/G8oXp81

I've finished the flash and iphone version a couple of times and apart from the loading screen issue which is annoying, this is feeling and looking fab so far.
Last edited by DWKat; Nov 29, 2013 @ 1:19pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
DWKat Nov 30, 2013 @ 9:13am 
• I've got both sliders to the left (music and Sfx) and am still getting a blast of music when a new level loads or I go back to the map screen.
• The game has just given me Iron on level 2 (The Outskirts) despite not beating it on Iron.
Last edited by DWKat; Dec 3, 2013 @ 2:42am
DWKat Dec 3, 2013 @ 2:40am 
• Ignus doesn't seem to stay where I place his rally point. At the start of Goldstep Mines I had him at the top of the map. By half way through the waves, he was over half way down the map.
• Sound settings aren't saving when exiting the game and restarting.
• Undo on the upgrades menu is the same as Reset and is not just undoing the last upgrade I spent stars on as I would expect it to.
bolin  [developer] Dec 3, 2013 @ 4:19am 
Undo doesn't undo the last upgrade you bought, it undos all upgrades you bought in an upgrade screen "session".
DWKat Dec 4, 2013 @ 11:17am 
Ah. I've been swapping my upgrades a lot, so that probably hasn't really come into play.

•Just finished Stormcloud Temple on Iron and after going back to the map screen, I can hear swords clashing together. There are no Barracks allowed on that level and I didn't use Reinforcements (only wizards) so I'm not sure where the sound is coming from.
DWKat Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
• Despite not having even tried to defeat Veinan yet as I was trying to finish up Heroic and Iron first, I've justed started the game up and this is my map.

http://i.imgur.com/6TwXzds.jpg

My Heroic and Irons are gone and I've been given 3 stars on The Dark Tower, Sarelgaz's Lair, Hushwood, Bandit's Lair, Glacial Heights, Ha'kraj Plateau and The Rotten Forest instead. I have 108 stars and Elora and Ingvar unlocked which I didn't before.

The game hasn't given me the achievements for completing the campaign even though it seems to think I have.
bolin  [developer] Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
Can you e-mail me (juanandres@ironhidegames.com) your Player.log? It's in ~/Library/Logs/Unity/
DWKat Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
No problem. Emailed.
DWKat Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:44am 
• I couldn't unfreeze a tower. Every time I clicked, Ijust got the upgrade menu.
http://i.imgur.com/IzzBto3.jpg
Last edited by DWKat; Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:45am
bolin  [developer] Dec 13, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Can you send me your log?
If you closed the game and opened it again it's been overwritten. So in that case if it happens again e-mail it to me, thanks.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50