This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Wrack
Does anyone know if this is still being developed?
As an ex-player of Skulltag, I'm a huge fan of the creator of this project and would love to give this game a try. Does anyone know if this game if this game is still in development?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
FTr Aug 27, 2013 @ 7:14am 
Yes, it is.
Carnevil  [developer] Aug 28, 2013 @ 8:42am 
Yeah, absolutely. Working furiously hard on it, too! We're keeping quiet until the next update (the beta) is all ready. It's a ton better than the existing one, and we'll have it ready soon!

Stay tuned! A lot of great stuff is coming! :D
Rulero  [developer] Aug 28, 2013 @ 10:21am 
and we really mean great stuff
FTr Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:33am 
^they do, I can approve.
UltimateDoomGuy Aug 28, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
Sounds awesome, thanks for the update!
RiptoR Aug 30, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
Is it possible to buy two copies at once through the site? I want to gift a copy to a friend with whom I play a lot of coop/mp games.

*edit* Nevermind, just saw that coop won't be implemented, so there's no point in buying 2 copies.
Last edited by RiptoR; Sep 3, 2013 @ 12:26am
Pledouth Sep 27, 2013 @ 6:45am 
The game is now on sale on desura for 4 euro, pretty good deal I think. I wonder if the developer will provide steam codes for those who purchased through other channels when the game finally gets accepted on steam.
Pledouth Sep 27, 2013 @ 6:46am 
By the way, I wonder how this small indie studio managed to get Robert Prince on board.
Drake Sep 27, 2013 @ 11:47am 
Probably because Carnevil is quite well known in the Doom community through his development work on Skulltag.

I'm also interested in knowing if Desura purchasers will receive a Steam key? Either way you'll have my support, I'm just curious.
FTr Sep 27, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
If you buy it on Desura, Gamersgate, Wrackgame.com website whatever, I am pretty sure everybody will get steam keys.
OttoNL Nov 12, 2013 @ 8:23am 
Just to confirm before we get tenthousand key-topics, yes you do. If you bought it anywhere you can get a wrackgame.com account where you can log in to get a Steam key.

You can also get the key at Desura following the usual procedure. Go to desura.com/collection and click Key next to Wrack. This works for me too
Carnevil  [developer] Nov 14, 2013 @ 6:57pm 
Originally posted by OttoNL:
Just to confirm before we get tenthousand key-topics
Too late! ;) I think for the most part, everyone is squared away now, though. Whew!
Pledouth Nov 16, 2013 @ 4:15am 
The game looks fine! I'd really love the game to have multiplayer and in it, a new version of the original The Edge map from Quake 2.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50