This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Wrack
UltimateDoomGuy Aug 26, 2013 @ 8:03pm
Does anyone know if this is still being developed?
As an ex-player of Skulltag, I'm a huge fan of the creator of this project and would love to give this game a try. Does anyone know if this game if this game is still in development?
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Fanda Trotl Aug 27, 2013 @ 7:14am 
Yes, it is.
Carnevil  [developer] Aug 28, 2013 @ 8:42am 
Yeah, absolutely. Working furiously hard on it, too! We're keeping quiet until the next update (the beta) is all ready. It's a ton better than the existing one, and we'll have it ready soon!

Stay tuned! A lot of great stuff is coming! :D
Rulero  [developer] Aug 28, 2013 @ 10:21am 
and we really mean great stuff
Fanda Trotl Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:33am 
^they do, I can approve.
UltimateDoomGuy Aug 28, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
Sounds awesome, thanks for the update!
RiptoR Aug 30, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
Is it possible to buy two copies at once through the site? I want to gift a copy to a friend with whom I play a lot of coop/mp games.

*edit* Nevermind, just saw that coop won't be implemented, so there's no point in buying 2 copies.
Last edited by RiptoR; Sep 3, 2013 @ 12:26am
Pledouth Sep 27, 2013 @ 6:45am 
The game is now on sale on desura for 4 euro, pretty good deal I think. I wonder if the developer will provide steam codes for those who purchased through other channels when the game finally gets accepted on steam.
Pledouth Sep 27, 2013 @ 6:46am 
By the way, I wonder how this small indie studio managed to get Robert Prince on board.
Zombie Drake Sep 27, 2013 @ 11:47am 
Probably because Carnevil is quite well known in the Doom community through his development work on Skulltag.

I'm also interested in knowing if Desura purchasers will receive a Steam key? Either way you'll have my support, I'm just curious.
Fanda Trotl Sep 27, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
If you buy it on Desura, Gamersgate, Wrackgame.com website whatever, I am pretty sure everybody will get steam keys.
OttoNL Nov 12, 2013 @ 8:23am 
Just to confirm before we get tenthousand key-topics, yes you do. If you bought it anywhere you can get a wrackgame.com account where you can log in to get a Steam key.

You can also get the key at Desura following the usual procedure. Go to desura.com/collection and click Key next to Wrack. This works for me too
Carnevil  [developer] Nov 14, 2013 @ 6:57pm 
Originally posted by OttoNL:
Just to confirm before we get tenthousand key-topics
Too late! ;) I think for the most part, everyone is squared away now, though. Whew!
Pledouth Nov 16, 2013 @ 4:15am 
The game looks fine! I'd really love the game to have multiplayer and in it, a new version of the original The Edge map from Quake 2.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50