This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stanley Parable
Trash Pandamonium Feb 28, 2013 @ 8:01pm
Oculus Rift?
Are you planning on trying to add support for the Oculus Rift? I realllllly hope you guys do, love the Stanley Parable. Best game ever, I completely distracted a 40 man lan party playing this on my computer as we all made the decisions together. =) Thanks guys for making such a great game.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
The Brilliant British Banter Apr 24, 2013 @ 6:53am 
single player game

40 man lan party
Dota Dude [DDD]  [developer] Apr 29, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
Thanks, we're glad you enjoyed the game! We don't currently have any plans to implement Oculus Rift support but we think it would be a totally cool and awesome thing to happen. We're putting 100% of our energy towards getting this finished and out to the public so don't get your hopes up for it being in for launch.
Dexter Aug 13, 2013 @ 3:19am 
I heavily approve of this request for Oculus Rift support. xD
Mr. Narrator Aug 13, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
+++ for rift idea
[ALICE] Jack Aug 13, 2013 @ 10:16pm 
Don't go to this link : {LINK REMOVED}
Rysal5 Aug 14, 2013 @ 8:33am 
Guys, making an Oculus Rift game is hard. This is just an indie game. It costs money. LOTS of money. And if this game reaches the top games of 2013, MAYBE they might make it for the Oculus. Besides, not all of us have Oculus' (Including me).
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50