Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Relica Online
nathan04  [developer] Oct 9, 2012 @ 5:14pm
Updates.
Hey Everyone.

I have now purchased a server and I think I am about ready to make this official and pop this out online as a work in progress.

The game will forever evolve as long as I can keep the game alive and with the interests of the public.
The game does require allot more hard work to get the game to a stage that I will be happy. For example the character selection on clothes ect is rather poor. But this I will expand within future updates and I see this as no importance just yet.

My main task has been to make the current game stable and working 100% without many or no game breaking bugs. However I do already know of one and I’m sure that this is just the beginning and cracks will appear with the games further use of the public.

I have played the game over and over again on my own but without anyone else involved. It would have been nice to have some kind of team but I always feared of losing my work so I remained a solo developer.

I will not be making money from this game. And if anything I will be losing a good lump a month running the game and trying to keep it alive. I will however have a members option in which a small donation of moneys (not sure what yet) and this will give players further access within the game and this will in turn keep the game alive. (the reason I have to do this is because I am not made of money). And I work within full time employment and this is a expensive hobby.

I will try and get the game up this week after cleaning and moling the files. First i must test the new server.

Ps the server is only holding relicas server and that is all so it will run quickly. 100 mb upload speed compared to our alpha test of 256kb.

I wish you all the best of luck. Once online please make videos and open communities to keep the game flowing. I work full time but will update the game every few weeks and will make a new dl client once a month. First update will be server based. maybe combat changes and the second update a month will be client. This could be new areas of interest or even quests and new items.

All the best and I will see you online.

(Sorry for any typos) I'm not a english teacher, just a simple solo indie developer. :)

Best Regards

The developer of relica

Nathan Hemstock.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
kirosloire Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:18pm 
I would love to try your game:} How do I get a copy?
nathan04  [developer] Nov 15, 2013 @ 10:43am 
Hi, i have taken the game offline for now to do major work on it. I did have the server online for a year, but had to take it down due to costs.
Kim Feb 3 @ 1:16am 
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50