This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Rebirth
Chap Chappington Aug 12, 2013 @ 12:21pm
Traps and stuff
Would be cool if you could make and place traps like in Tomb Raider such as Bear Traps and home made claymores. Also could be cool in multiplayer to be able to write down notes or a diary to tell others of stories about your adventure, it could be true or utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ but who knows? Also some could lead clues to something, or the world could randomly generate collections of diaries in singleplayer, some for pure story and others for loot...
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Clank Gamer Aug 12, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
Now you got a awsome idea Rico? Write this down :)
Chap Chappington Aug 12, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
:D also are you a VenturainTale fan? The name kinda says
KingReks Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:24am 
I like the idea it would defenetly add somthing i havent seen before in multiplayer for survival horrors
-SC- £εɠεɲᴆ☠ϩϮʀİкεƶ Aug 29, 2013 @ 7:12pm 
i dont want collectables but diary entries (mabye a little torn) diaries and voice entries about what happened in the world or area even in there house
Rico  [developer] Sep 6, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
You'll be happy to know that in fact, every thing you mentioned in your post is actually on my road map already. Some of them are nearer than others, but they're all things I'd like to add! Do you also know what I had for breakfast today? What am I thinking of right.... NOW!?

But seriously, if you want to elaborate and give details on these, please do. Currently the idea of finding notes that actually lead you to real things is 100% planned (like a loot cache). Same for notes that give you backstory, in fact, some of the notes will tell you about the enemies in the game and give you insights as to how to defeat them. Others will explain the backstory and be there for lore reasons.

I'd also like to have a map the player can write on, and certain notes saying something like "loot cache in x lat X longitude" rather than feeding you info through some lame UI circle on your screen or something. We'll see how that goes.

We have no plans for cinematics of things like that, so all of our story will actually be presented to you via gameplay devices, such as notes and events, and info in the levels. Think Left4Dead.
Last edited by Rico; Sep 6, 2013 @ 2:32pm
Chap Chappington Sep 7, 2013 @ 1:47am 
:D sounds great! Hmmmmmmmm... was it bacon? Everyone has bacon.
Chap Chappington Sep 7, 2013 @ 2:17am 
Totally agree with the map idea, these hints could branch of their own story line, some could lead you to a "safehouse" some to a loot cache, others to traps or to get raided, someone could even be stalking you and saw you go into a building, quickly wrote a note and put it in plain view to go to this area and while you go on your merrily way he could be looting you're safe house.
Treestar Sep 20, 2013 @ 4:50pm 
The player being able to write notes and a diary would be awesome in singleplayer too; I love the idea of documenting my own personal history in a game. That way when I come back later, I can reminisce about awesome experiences I'd have otherwise forgotten about. Maybe you could also have a camera with a limited number of pictures you could take with it. The shots would manifest in an album and you could add captions underneath each photo. I could take a picture of an enemy and caption it with a name I'd made up for it. Might be too complex to actually add to the game but it'd be a neat feature!
[CЯ] Reaper of Waifus Oct 8, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
Player written notes would be awsome. You can leave notes somewhere to aid or decieve other players in multiplayer or simply tell them what you went through. heck, i'd love to write creepy stuff on it and leave it in a abandoned building to scare other people
Daddy Noviuspride Mar 3, 2014 @ 5:55am 
gg
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50