Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Tactile
Esavier Feb 6, 2013 @ 2:08pm
Development
Hey qberty. if you don't mind, do you have in plans relase Tactile dependless greenlight?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
qberty  [developer] Feb 7, 2013 @ 8:23pm 
Yes. I plan to release Tactile even if it's NOT greenlit, don't worry.
Esavier Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
heh, i even dont know how to express how much i am happy about it :)
serifhim Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:32pm 
If it isn't Greenlit, then where could I find it?
qberty  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 6:03pm 
If it never gets greenlit, you'll be able to find it @ http://0m3ga.net/tactile.html
Esavier Oct 16, 2013 @ 4:40am 
Thank you :3
Th3 R@g3 1nduc3r Oct 20, 2013 @ 12:22am 
it looks like a really fun game. :)
Esavier Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:32am 
i think it will be something like Hacker Evolution. I hope, if i am right of course, that qberty will develop his game in way that will allow extensive modding both game features, story and mechanics.
qberty  [developer] Oct 22, 2013 @ 11:20am 
Absolutely. But Hacker Evolution is more terminal/typing command based. While mine would be more oriented towards point-and-click. I'm making it especially perfect for touch devices.
Esavier Oct 24, 2013 @ 12:15pm 
Those console-typing bring some flavour in the game. It would be horrible to play without some manual ip addres input or just putting custom scripts together. The hard thing is to balance whole thing to look less like HE (in some point it was just too titing) but also not like in typical tapthescreen! apps. Those things are nicely balanced in Codelink as i recall, but still it lack some upgrades/modifications.

No matter how you do it, i will support you and buy this game as soon as you make release. Just dont make us wait like blizzard for Diablo3 :D
qberty  [developer] Oct 25, 2013 @ 9:34am 
Well that's the whole idea. Balance. People can play this game using only the console typing or they can play it with pointing and clicking, or both!. The advantage of terminal/console typing would be more control over what you do, and the advantage of pointing and clicking would allow for speed. Players will be able to mix and match however they feel like in any scenario.

I won't make anyone wait THAT long, haha.
Last edited by qberty; Oct 25, 2013 @ 9:35am
Esavier Oct 26, 2013 @ 6:03am 
  • Esavier like it!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50