This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
PatMaGroin May 7, 2013 @ 4:14pm
Co-op
Will all the players have their own houses? or will everyone share one?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
¯`·.·✩ kuromi ✩·.·´¯ May 7, 2013 @ 10:02pm 
From the looks of screenshots of co-op from their website, I think people will share one.
It'd be neat if everyone could have their own or live together by choice.
UnknownFox May 8, 2013 @ 7:44pm 
I do agree it would be nice if all 4 players (assuming they wished to stay on that game/server long term) could make a house or perhaps move in with the host. Seems like a peaceful multiplayer version of Runefactory/Harvest Moon so I am all in for this :D
Shadowsxfall May 19, 2013 @ 5:27pm 
Does anyone know if the Co-Op is local or online? I would assume it is online, but if it is, this game is a day one purchase for me.
UnknownFox May 19, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
I can't really see a game like this working local wise. So Id quickly bet online.
Kortak May 19, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
Well im hoping on some sort of dedicated server and clients can login... for 2 coop or 4 coop..
Drop in drop out whenever and persistent world.. everyone own houses and farms etc..

If its like someone has to host the game and then they can join and when the host leaves the games closes then this game is not for me
Last edited by Kortak; May 19, 2013 @ 7:10pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50