This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
Noteworthy Loser Mar 21, 2013 @ 6:14pm
Is this a harvest moon remake?
It feels extremely similiar to harvest moon but in a less cartoony/childish way so for that reason i'm quite interested in it because i liked a few of the harvest moon games when i was younger but felt they were too childish as i grew older.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Dragonsteps8472 Mar 23, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
As a fan of the Harvest Moon series I wouldn't want to say this is a remake, although they shares a lot of features. I think Stardew Valley gives you more freedom: customise your entire farm by being able to place buildings and objects wherever you want, dungeon crawling aspect and, eventhough I will probably never use that feature, same gender relationships.

I believe this game has quite a lot of features the Harvet Moon games missed. This should be a very interesting game and I'm looking forward to it being greenlit and released.
NoxiousRaven Apr 2, 2013 @ 4:07pm 
If that's how you feel about some games then you're missing out on a couple of good ones.

This game is pretty much a revamped Harvest Moon with a lot of improved features and new ones.
Noteworthy Loser Apr 2, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
Well it's not like i meant i wont play a game because its targeted at a younger audience only, i just mean when the gameplay gets diminished due to it being childish.
Gawmonster May 6, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
I like to think of it as "inspired by" Harvest Moon :)
queen cassie ღ May 7, 2013 @ 10:03pm 
It's not a re-make, it's more of an inspiration.
This game takes many aspects from other games and puts them together beautifully to create a wonderful looking game.
Noteworthy Loser May 8, 2013 @ 4:14am 
I really phrased the original question; didnt mean to actually say its a remake, just built by the same concept.
Ultimuh Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:56am 
I think of this as Harvest Moon for PC.
But that's just my opinion.
xXuBeRnOoBXx Feb 16 @ 2:25am 
Think of this as hayday but more epic.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50