This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
Я| F1SH Jan 12 @ 9:43am
New Features?
I think that they should add natural disasters that happen randomly that can destroy some of the stuff you build setting you back alittle but it would make sense or at least something that could set you back. I really have high hopes for this game and hope they realease early acess but i also hope they add stuff like this! If you guys have other ideas i would love to see post them bellow this :D
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Shattermaw Feb 10 @ 1:58am 
Since I'm involved with farm animals in real life I would love to see some dynamic breeding possibilities or at least a system using a ram/bull/boar/rooster to make little animals. Maybe some natural variation in the animals? Like a black sheep every once in a while and various colors/patterns on the cows/pigs and black/brown/white hens. That would make things look a lot nicer on a ranch, not as "cookie-cutter monotone" but more natural. Horses and pets would be wonderful :) maybe even a dog that you train from a pup and can fight by your side in the caves! That would be really cool! Its always nice to have some kind of companion while you delve into dangerous environments :)
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50