This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Stardew Valley
Courier Six Apr 19, 2014 @ 7:01pm
Do you have to run a farm? Or can you do something else?
This looks awesome! Living in a valley, building relationships...But what got me was farming...Do you HAVE to have a farm? Could we be a...architect, or a miner, or anything else?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
QuackieChan May 4, 2015 @ 9:39am 
Basically one of the main points is farming. I don't think there any other main jobs you can do.
It would be cool though if there were other jobs you can do in the game.
Lorgres Jun 1, 2015 @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by Xzener Nojox:
This looks awesome! Living in a valley, building relationships...But what got me was farming...Do you HAVE to have a farm? Could we be a...architect, or a miner, or anything else?
I guess since this so heavily seems like a Harvest Moon PC (And i really love that) this is going to be focused a lot on farming however you might be able to make a decent ammount of cash from fishing alone but that's just a speculation. Mining might also be able I only just found this but I read about a cave to explore so there might be rare ore there but yet again I'm not sure and just speculating so I'd advice to wait untill a playable version is released
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50