This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Stardew Valley
Courier Six Apr 19, 2014 @ 7:01pm
Do you have to run a farm? Or can you do something else?
This looks awesome! Living in a valley, building relationships...But what got me was farming...Do you HAVE to have a farm? Could we be a...architect, or a miner, or anything else?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
QuackieChan May 4, 2015 @ 9:39am 
Basically one of the main points is farming. I don't think there any other main jobs you can do.
It would be cool though if there were other jobs you can do in the game.
Lorgres Jun 1, 2015 @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by Xzener Nojox:
This looks awesome! Living in a valley, building relationships...But what got me was farming...Do you HAVE to have a farm? Could we be a...architect, or a miner, or anything else?
I guess since this so heavily seems like a Harvest Moon PC (And i really love that) this is going to be focused a lot on farming however you might be able to make a decent ammount of cash from fishing alone but that's just a speculation. Mining might also be able I only just found this but I read about a cave to explore so there might be rare ore there but yet again I'm not sure and just speculating so I'd advice to wait untill a playable version is released
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50