This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Elsword
DeHACKtivate™ May 26, 2013 @ 6:22am
Questions Reguarding the Shop and Ka-Ching in General
I've played Elsword for quite a while now and have had fun with it, but I've always had a beef with buying Ka-Ching. Everything is non-tradable and you need a seal after trading it once. And, what's worse, is that the actual seals themselves aren't tradable as well, so you do mostly have to buy them yourself, with the exception of the few people who can gift them. I just hope when Elsword is on Steam that they revamp the shop, and if not make everything (including ice breaker costumes) tradable, then atleast make those utilities tradable (such as shop skill notes, seals, etc.). Also something else I forgot to mention is that there is a button that allows you to see all characters' items in the shop, but what use is that if it will just be stuck in your cash inventory until you make that said character. :/

- Either way, congratulations on getting Greenlit ^^
Last edited by DeHACKtivate™; May 26, 2013 @ 6:23am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Gietmex May 29, 2013 @ 8:07pm 
well ppl have told me that IB sets in KR now doesnt have seal system on them, which means they can be trade unlimited times, though i dont know about the others, and im pretty sure that if KR has it we will probably get it soon
DeHACKtivate™ May 30, 2013 @ 6:34pm 
I suppose that's a little bit better than the current system, thank for the info. :D
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50