This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Elsword
iornpaladin9 Mar 23, 2013 @ 8:34am
Old Elsword Accoutns
Will already existing accounts be able to connect with Steam or will we have to start over? Please answer Kill3rCombo!
Last edited by iornpaladin9; Mar 23, 2013 @ 8:35am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Shatterpoint Mar 27, 2013 @ 5:56am 
Oh man, I sure hope so! I've put in a lot of time and effort into my characters. :P
We probably will be able to keep them. I don't think KoC would make EVERYONE start over.
iornpaladin9 Mar 27, 2013 @ 12:13pm 
I agree.
Kill3rCombo  [developer] Mar 27, 2013 @ 4:42pm 
Hello,

Currently, we have to wait until we are greenlit before we can proceed with the account login process. We can't give you a definite answer until we see how it works. As of now, we can tell you that we won't make you start over just to have steam connected to the game. Based on other steam games, you might just have to use your current log in as it will connect to the same server :-). New players from steam will be given the option to sign up through steam or through our website. We just want to give an option to our players who also enjoy playing games on steam. We are hoping to include some steam achievements for steam users if it can be integrated with our game code without too much complications.

- The Kill3rCombo Team
iornpaladin9 Mar 28, 2013 @ 11:22am 
Thanks for letting me know!
xLohengrinx Mar 28, 2013 @ 3:29pm 
in most cases it'll start up your steam and proceed to the launcher
TheCharmanderKid Mar 31, 2013 @ 5:19am 
well yeah you should have your account unlease KOG screws everything up and makes it so we lose all our progress and have have to start over :C i worked hard on my character
TheCharmanderKid Mar 31, 2013 @ 5:22am 
hey kill3rcombo are you gonna make a new elsword transformation or just a new character in general?
Shatterpoint Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:28am 
They're still releasing the Transformations, then we have the second set of transformations (sheath knight to infinity sword, etc,), then the pvp revamp, some character revamps, and still Ara, then her class change. We got the field update today though, so that's one less. Yeah, we're probably gonna be working on these by the time it gets Greenlit. :P
xLohengrinx Apr 2, 2013 @ 9:10am 
Lol at the field update (april fools) Seriously, the field update was a hoax for april fools
pbjbananaman Apr 3, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
yayayayayayayay!!!!ELSWORD. I LOVE THIS GAME!

are you going to make new bosses or put anything new in general?
TheCharmanderKid Apr 3, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
the dumb people believed the hoax LOL. someone said WTF where is the feild update
Warxa May 4, 2013 @ 8:50pm 
Can't we do like all other games and connect game account to steam account?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50