This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Wings of Vi
8bucks50 Dec 18, 2012 @ 7:29am
This could be amazing.
I've recently been witness to the insanity that is I Wanna Be the Boshy and also got a chance to try out (and fail at) the Wings of Vi beta.

This guy, Solgryn, makes some damn fine games.

I think the hardest part for this game will be finding the balance between platform precision and accessibility to a larger audience. I am definitely purchasing this when it comes out, but in its current form I doubt I would be able to even beat the first boss.

I'm looking forward to this and even if it is impossibly difficult I can watch LethalFrag or Tornis play it, I'm sure.

If anyone needs a reason a Greenlight to this, just go watch the Boshy streams on Twitch.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Perfidious Reprobate Jan 1, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
Watching Boshy play a pre-alpha version right now. He's having a rough time with the first boss (he actually just beat it as I was writing this, then promptly suicided, GG Boshyguy), so this is definitely the kind of game you have to learn to play. Still, instead of being trolly like IWB games, it seems legitimately mechanically challenging with a good amount of complexity throughout, which is exactly what precision platforming is about. It also looks great with its own clear sense of style.

I would expect some trolling (and honestly I'd be a little disappointed if there wasn't), because it's Solgryn, but that's just speculation. All else aside, I'm looking forward to the finished game, and it would be great to see it greenlit.
Last edited by Perfidious Reprobate; Jan 1, 2013 @ 6:35pm
Trenchee Feb 10, 2013 @ 4:04am 
I just recently beat IWBTB and I've been playing it for years now, on and off. This game looks even more on the money in terms of originality and overall "platforming-ness". I expect Solgryn to throw in a couple "easter eggs", if I may, and a few trolling bits but I'm looking forward to the storyline of it almost as much as the 7 broken keyboards I'll be passing through once this is fully released.

This guy is great at making these platformers. Boshy was amazing and this seems to be no different if not just moreso. This deserves to be greenlit and Solgryn definitely deserves to be rewarded for hard effort, uber challenging games and being the reason for broken hardware worldwide.
Emers7d Jul 10, 2013 @ 9:18pm 
Realmente um jogo muito bom, que te desafia a todo instante, pode ser que não agrade a muitos devido ao seu nivel de dificuldade mas creio que com alguns ajustes em sua jogabilidade abriria mais possibilidades.
8bucks50 Jul 11, 2013 @ 8:39am 
Not sure what new has been posted but TorNis (http://www.twitch.tv/tornis) streamed some of a build that Solgryn sent him. The game looks great, like, really great. Can't wait to see it.
♠T Jul 12, 2013 @ 6:25am 
Agreed !
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50