This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Beast Boxing Turbo
Motoki Jan 27, 2013 @ 4:51pm
Will this game be added to Desura?
I see an entry for it on their sister site but it's unfortunately not for sale on Desura.

Barring getting it on Steam, I'd really prefer to have it attached to a client of some sort and Desura is my backup for games not on Steam.

Also, Indie Game Stand dropped hints that this might be their next featured game and if so if it is at all possibly I'd love to get it that way and be able to have a Desura key for it.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
goodhustle  [developer] Jan 31, 2013 @ 3:44pm 
@Motoki,

Yes, it's currently going through Desura's approval process. Barring any adjustments that need to be made, I'm hoping to have it launch on February 5th, as well as on a couple of other sites.

As to the IGS hints, I haven't actually talked with them yet. Where did you see hints about it?

-Gordon
Agent Tee Feb 2, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
Hi Gordon,
If this is released on steam and we preorder off desura would we get steam keys?
goodhustle  [developer] Feb 2, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
@Trunks Lo: Yep, for sure. If the game is greenlit, anyone who already bought can just send me proof of purchase and I'll be happy to generate a Steam key for them. I think there's an automated way to do it through Desura as well, and I'll do that if it's available.
Motoki Feb 2, 2013 @ 5:10pm 
Just grabbed it on Desura. Thanks for putting it there and thanks for the sale.
Agent Tee Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
awesome i just bought preorder on desura. What would proof be? a key on desura or soemthing?
goodhustle  [developer] Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
@Trunks Lo: If you get an email confirmation or some kinda receipt, then just keep it around for safekeeping. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If BBT gets greenlit, I'll definitely spend some time figuring out the best way to get everyone their keys. :)
Agent Tee Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:58pm 
awesome thnx think I got a confirmation frm paypal for desura payment hope that works
ericpol Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:57am 
It's at Desura now for $2.99 can't beat that deal now I'm glad I waited.
goodhustle  [developer] Feb 5, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
Yep, it's out at Desura now!
Agent Tee Feb 5, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
awesome game!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50