This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Underrail
StalkeR Sep 23, 2012 @ 10:09pm
Spiritual fallout 1 and 2 sequel?
While there is quite a lot of work to go on this release. I believe it needs the support of a good community to help it progress. A whole lot of Indie producers have attempted isometric RPG's and failed. Underrail has potential. I'll be putting my hand up for further testing.
Last edited by StalkeR; Sep 23, 2012 @ 10:23pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Sodium Chloride Nov 16, 2012 @ 10:36am 
I loved fallout 1 and 2. The good ol' fashioned isometric turn-based RPGs will always have much more depth than those real-time FPS RPGs.
StalkeR Nov 16, 2012 @ 4:46pm 
Wasteland 2 seems as though it might have potential. perhaps even more so than this game. Check it out on kickstarter.
DarkMajor21 Dec 9, 2012 @ 10:12am 
I really love underrail and I think that it will be amazing. But I also beleive that Wasteland 2 will be amazing as well. I think that Wasteland will take longer to beat then UnderRail tho.
Uncommon Unicorn Dec 31, 2012 @ 3:53pm 
Seems more like Fallout Meets Metro 2033 to me.
Playing the demo was definitely fun, though.
Paladin58 Jan 10, 2013 @ 2:13pm 
UnderRail does look very promising, as far as isometric games go. It's great to see such a renaissance of old, fantastic game ideas and concepts being reborn these days.
SHAMEFUL DISPLAY Jan 24, 2013 @ 10:57am 
Sodium, that's a pretty dumb statement. How does an RPG being isometric and turn based automatically make it have more depth than an FPS RPG game? "Fallout 1 and 2 have more depth than real life, because real life is in first person." See how silly that sounds? And please, enough with the "The game is nostalgic so it's automatically better" crap. Games will never get better if you say they suck because they're in a more modern style. On topic though, the game already does feel a lot like the classic Fallout games. As much as I like Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I'm also excited to see that kind of game being revived like this, right down to the post-apocalyptic style of it. From the alpha demo I can see it still needs some work, obviously, but it looks like you're heading in the right direction. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by SHAMEFUL DISPLAY; Jan 24, 2013 @ 10:58am
Tarderimos Feb 3, 2013 @ 2:40am 
I thing it's silly to compare Wastland2 with Underrail just because first game is been developed with 100s of people and a lot of money. We have just 2 guys on Underrail. But with that said, I hope this game will be great. Already it's looks and feels good!
sirchet Mar 17, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Wasteland 2 is not being developed by 100's of people, but by a small and dedicated team, ( around 11 people) that has decades of RPG building experience.

I too think this game has great potential, but no ... it's not a Wasteland 2 or FO, but those were the brain childs of Brian Fargo, who just happens to be the man in charge of Wasteland 2.

As for the "lots of money", did you look into Kickstarter?

Please don't take my comments as negative, I just don't like to see false claims running around when really, it's just about making the best game you can regardless of what or who is making elsewhere.

I look forward to seeing UnderRail green lighted and will certainly purchase a copy.
coaxmetal Mar 22, 2013 @ 9:43am 
not to push your wrong buttons or anything, but if you really want to support the team and the game development, you can pre-order the game now in alpha state. Check their website for more information.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50