This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Underrail
☃ [*S❆C*]SgtFopper™ ☃ Dec 23, 2012 @ 11:10pm
Underrail is the next unlock for groupee's "Build a Greenlight Bundle".
Hello friends of Underrail!

The newest groupee's bundle called "Build a Greenlight Bundle" is LIVE and now Underrail is the next unlock game. We just need 5500 purchased bundles to get this for Desura for free if you buy at least two games for just $1,50 (and more to support the Indie devs). Also it's a good opportunity to push this game for being greenlit. :)
--> http://groupees.com/bagb

And just if you want you can join my fan-based Steam group for Underrail find other Underrail friends there. :)
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Underrail-RPG#

Have fun!

Greets and Merry Christmas!
SgtFopper
Last edited by ☃ [*S❆C*]SgtFopper™ ☃; Dec 24, 2012 @ 1:36am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Whiterabbit-uk Dec 24, 2012 @ 1:29am 
Thanks for reminding me about this bundle. I'd forgotten I'd purchased it. :)
Vercinger Dec 24, 2012 @ 9:21pm 
Will we get a Steam key for Underrail if we buy the bundle and it gets greenlit?
Thidran [MCT] Dec 27, 2012 @ 12:54am 
I'll give some respect. Ended up buying the lot in the bundle. Hope it works out for you.
Big Boom Boom Dec 28, 2012 @ 8:09pm 
Impressed with the Alpha so far, but can you recruit party members like FO/Arcanum?
Styg  [developer] Dec 29, 2012 @ 3:17pm 
@Vercinger That's the plan, yeah.

@BigBoomBoom No companions.
☃ [*S❆C*]SgtFopper™ ☃ Dec 29, 2012 @ 3:19pm 
And it's also written on the groupees site that a Steam key is provided after Underrail got greenlit.

@dejan
The boss has spoken. ;)
Vercinger Dec 29, 2012 @ 4:27pm 
Yeah, I asked the question before it was put up on the Groupees page. I bought it already.
BananowyJE Jul 11, 2013 @ 8:56am 
I played it at my friends place and liked it. I'll buy it when some free money appears.
Linton Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
definitly going to buy, just need money......
RequiemX Jul 17, 2013 @ 11:56am 
also going to buy. sounds very interesting
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50