This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Underrail
Flying Shisno Apr 23, 2013 @ 2:21am
Gamersgate question.
Underrails Gamersgate page doesn't say too much, but will I get a Desura key if I purchase it through Gamersgate? Or a Steam key if Greenlit? The description says that I'll get the latest stable release, plus the full game when it's released. It kinda sounds like I won't be getting any updates between the purchase and release.

I wanted to go for the Spring Bundle, but I like having my games on either Desura or Steam.

Could anyone clarify for me please? Thanks in advanced!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Styg  [developer] Apr 24, 2013 @ 2:33am 
You will get the latest version when available just like on Desura, but you will have to redownload it since GamersGate has no patching mechanism. You don't get a Desura key, though, so if you want it on that platform you'll have to purchase there.

Concerning the Steam keys, I would like to provide those for all the purchasers when the game gets greenlit. I know of instances when it has been done, but I cannot guarantee this because it's ultimately up to the distributors involved and not solely in my control.
Joystick Aug 22, 2013 @ 4:25am 
k
Nhoise Aug 31, 2013 @ 7:30am 
I was just about to ask the same question, bought it on GamersGate a long time ago and it would be nice to recieve a Steam key as well.
Ah well, we'll just wait and see.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50