This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Underrail
Dorkahontas Apr 23, 2013 @ 2:21am
Gamersgate question.
Underrails Gamersgate page doesn't say too much, but will I get a Desura key if I purchase it through Gamersgate? Or a Steam key if Greenlit? The description says that I'll get the latest stable release, plus the full game when it's released. It kinda sounds like I won't be getting any updates between the purchase and release.

I wanted to go for the Spring Bundle, but I like having my games on either Desura or Steam.

Could anyone clarify for me please? Thanks in advanced!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Styg  [developer] Apr 24, 2013 @ 2:33am 
You will get the latest version when available just like on Desura, but you will have to redownload it since GamersGate has no patching mechanism. You don't get a Desura key, though, so if you want it on that platform you'll have to purchase there.

Concerning the Steam keys, I would like to provide those for all the purchasers when the game gets greenlit. I know of instances when it has been done, but I cannot guarantee this because it's ultimately up to the distributors involved and not solely in my control.
JOYSTICK Aug 22, 2013 @ 4:25am 
k
Nhoise Aug 31, 2013 @ 7:30am 
I was just about to ask the same question, bought it on GamersGate a long time ago and it would be nice to recieve a Steam key as well.
Ah well, we'll just wait and see.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50