This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
bulle Sep 28, 2013 @ 7:47am
Gamepad
Will this game support the usage of gamepads?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
DragonFireXY Oct 3, 2013 @ 2:50pm 
yes
daqiaopk Oct 5, 2013 @ 12:54am 
only xbox360 gamepad?
MeowkuCube!  [developer] Oct 20, 2013 @ 4:34pm 
The game will support all XInput and DirectInput gamepads, which is most controllers. Basically if it shows up in Windows, it should be good. Hope that helps!
Deppnase Oct 7, 2015 @ 11:55am 
I have a problem with my Xbox 360 controller. I play the beta on my Apple Mac. I can play it only with keyboard and mouse. When i press the "A" Button a message pops up and says "new input: Keyboard" but it is the controller. My Sony PS3 also didn't work. The only things i can do is jump with the X or A Button, sometimes rotating the camera, and open the menu when i press the left analog stick down. I can't control or move Hat Kid or attacking with her at all. What can I do?

Yesterday i found the Community Feedback Tracker and read that there is a thread with this problem. But i can't register, because i can't find my Community Tracker key. The only thing i get was a mail from humble bundle from paypal for the transaction. And there is no Community Key at all. I only get the beta key. Where can i find it? Please help me, i hate it to play with the mouse.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50