This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
Taipan20 Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:51pm
a hat in time demo??
hello where can i download the demo for this game?? im looking on the greenlight page and i cant see it anywhere
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
LeVeLocirapture Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
If you pledged for Alpha access or Beta Access you might get it.
LOL DUDE Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:09pm 
I just hope that they release a demo alongside the full game if it gets on Steam. I always support games with demos as they help give me an idea of what the game is like before I buy it (and become subject to Steam's no-refunds policy).
Taipan20 Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:11pm 
i just watched the omfgcata jesse greenlight video on youtube and they said there is a downloadable demo for everyone to download on the steam/greenlight page
Jackal Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:23pm 
The devs replied to said video, saying "Hey everyone, unfortunately Jesse misspoke; our game is far from ready to be available for download at this point D: still missing stuff a lot of people will consider necessarily like an options menu, control settings etc."
MekuCube  [developer] Jun 30, 2013 @ 4:58am 
Yes, unfortunately Jesse misspoke, there is no demo available at this point :(
2sBs Jul 1, 2013 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by Mecha the Slag:
Yes, unfortunately Jesse misspoke, there is no demo available at this point :(
Aww. Is there going to be a public demo available soon? PLEASE SAY YES.
LeVeLocirapture Jul 1, 2013 @ 5:08am 
I don't think a public demo. Those of us who pledged Alpha Access will get a demo eventually. Then Beta Access people will get a demo. Then the rest of the world will get the game. I will get Alpha Access.
somme guy Jul 1, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
i got bet acess (because unfortunately alfa was beond my budget)
leferink Jul 1, 2013 @ 12:18pm 
yeah first wait till the alpha and beta comes if you pledged on the kickstarter
Mike Aruba Jul 2, 2013 @ 12:26pm 
My guess is that if you didn't pledge for alpha or beta then you will have to wait until the game gets released for a public demo
LeVeLocirapture Jul 2, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
They just revealed that they are going to reveal the info on the Alpha and Beta here: http://hatintime.com/
Check back in a couple of days.
DekuhornetsThePokefan Jul 11, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
They did a demo: CosmoWright streamed it on Twitch.
Shadowhero Jul 11, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
Maybe in the end of the year
Galuna Jul 12, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
A demo on steam would indeed be nice.
Zerox Jul 14, 2013 @ 12:59pm 
I agree. I hate buying games without a legit demo. Forces a lot of people to pirate the game first, and the temptation to keep the pirate version rather then support good stuff like this is unfortunate.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50