This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

A Hat in Time
Deutsch Reich Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:02pm
How do you access the game on steam?
I pledged $50 for this game and it said I would get a physical copy of the game as well as two steam copys and beta access. But it didint ask me for my steam ID so how will I get the steam copys and the beta when they come out?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Leonard Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
you get a key that you can enter by clicking add game on the bottom left corner of steam-> click activat a product at steam
Deutsch Reich Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by Leonard:
you get a key that you can enter by clicking add game on the bottom left corner of steam-> click activat a product at steam
How will a get the key? Would it be by email or would it come with the game by shipping?
Jobernater Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
Most likly by email
tim_pkmn89 Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
Either through e-mail or through the Humble Store website. Don't worry, when the time comes they'll make sure you know how to get your game.
MekuCube  [developer] Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:53pm 
HI Lucky, we'll contact you through the Kickstarter mailing list once your alpha/beta/retail copy is available! :D
Deutsch Reich Jun 28, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
Originally posted by Mecha the Slag:
HI Lucky, we'll contact you through the Kickstarter mailing list once your alpha/beta/retail copy is available! :D
Okay, thank you! Cant wait to play the game. =D
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50