Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Ir/rational Investigator
TJ  [developer] Jan 14, 2013 @ 4:31pm
Game Testing
If you're interested in helping playtest the game at some stage, let me know! Also, let me know your:

Name
Experience with logic
Time it took you to complete Ir/rational redux

All experience levels very much appreciated!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
cdweclipse Jan 16, 2013 @ 12:28am 
Name: Codey
English Language Level: Minor for Bachelor's.
Logic exp.: Philosophy Grad Student
Time taken for redux: Around 5 minutes.

I also sent a friend invite so we could potentially discuss the forms of logic in the game. It would be helpful to play through it and then go over designs, I believe.

Take it easy.
doomwiz Feb 3, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
Name: Michael
English language level: Native speaker
Experience with logic: Comp sci grad with interests in logic, especially automated theorem proving.
Time it took you to complete Ir/rational redux: 10 mins maybe? I wasn't timing.
souroldlemon Feb 3, 2013 @ 12:44pm 
souroldlemon (SOL for short), 43, English at the level of mediocrity appropriate for academic

publications, logic at a postgrad level, rationality at a preschool level, it took me a good while to complete the game, but that's how I play games. The puzzles were reasonably straightforward..
iisahacka Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:57am 
Name: Jake
English Language Level: Natural speaker
Experience with logic: Geometrical Proofs, and a Logical Fallacy course, basic understanding of programing.
It took me thirty to fourty-five minutes to complete Ir/rational redux.

I would enjoy testing your game. I have beta-tested a game before, for the AGS (Adventure Game Studio) bake sale, Abner the Amazing. (A Weggieware point and click adventure). When testing, I always keep a notebook by my side and write down bugs and the circumstances surrounding them, anything that needs improving or changing. If something works really well, I try to point that out.

Can also help with Ipod testing.
TJ  [developer] Apr 7, 2013 @ 7:34am 
Thanks very much everyone so far!

As of right now, we're still working on just about everything, but I'm prioritising getting playable versions of all puzzles implemented. For right now, please sit tight. I have The Swapper to finish, as well as some philosophy masters exams/dissertations to complete over the next 6 weeks.

As soon as we have something complete for you to play I'll be straight in touch.
Grent [AFEG] Apr 9, 2013 @ 6:37pm 
Name: Marc
English Language Level: Native speaker
Experience with logic: Lots and lots of programming. I'm a senior in college studying computer science.
Took me around 15 minutes to beat Ir/rational redux.
AshEnke May 16, 2013 @ 10:53am 
Name : Arthur
English language level : Excellent comprehension, good expression
Experience with logic : Slightly above average
Time it took you to complete Ir/rational redux : 20/30mn
vector1313 Jul 12, 2013 @ 2:24pm 
Name: Aris
English Lang.: Above average for 10 (Advanced Placement student)
Exp. with logic : Avid strategic gamer, chess tournament experience. Also,I have A good Idea of how it works. It balances challenge with that feeling that you finally got the answer. I had A lot of fun playing the redux and I would look forward to playing this
Time it took to complete Ir/rational redux : 15-20 min.

1) Either I'm easily impressed
OR these games are incredible

2) I'm NOT easily impressed

3) THEREFORE these games are incredible
Cobrax[FR] Aug 12, 2013 @ 4:42am 
Oo ce jeu a l'air bien!
NNyanthrax Sep 1, 2013 @ 3:27pm 
Name: Tyler

English experience: Avid reader and A-student in English courses. Teacher-acclaimed writer.

Experience with logic: Nothing beyond an interest in developing my own critical thinking and debate skills. I plan to take a formal logic course as soon as I can, as well as a CompSci class.

Time taken to complete ir/rational redux: 20-30 minutes. The final puzzle had me hung up for a few minutes until I shook off the funny font and realized it was just syllogism.

I play a lot of games, but games like this leave a certain impression on me. I enjoy the way they make me think, beyond that of, say, an RTS.
SpinyClawz Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:06am 
Name: Ian

English experiance: I've spoken it my entire life, and am fairly decent with grammar.

Experience with logic: Taking logic as a elective during highschool, and have had a few deep debates with friends (who also love logic/debates) as well.

Time taken to complete Ir/ration Redux: I wasn't timing, but probably about 15-20 minutes.

swedishbadgergirl Nov 18, 2013 @ 12:30pm 
Name: Ronja
English language level : Fluent speaker
Experience with logic : A few games like yours on kongregate but nothing more.
Time it took you to complete Ir/rational redux: A half hour maybe.

All experience levels very much appreciated!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50