This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

NEOTOKYO°
Big Fudge Jan 26, 2013 @ 1:07pm
REAL TIME LEVELING
I love shooters with a ranking system, they give you more to work for. It would be great if Neotokyo got a leveling system. That isnt only for one match. You level up earn new guns. Maybe add some new guns too.

NOTE: This is just my idea, so dont go hattin on it if thats what you are going to do >:l
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
rad1o Jan 27, 2013 @ 9:12am 
You have to think of the ranking system as the money from CS, not the ranking from COD and alike.
I personally prefer it this way, and if in the future it were to have a ranking system, i'd rather it be more of a cosmetic aspect then an advantage, just like in CS:GO.
This progression method may be a winning treat for FPS'S, but it's time for a change. What makes Valve's FPS's (and it's mods) awesome is exactly not having to progress, you just pick up and play.
Last edited by rad1o; Jan 27, 2013 @ 9:12am
Rain Jan 27, 2013 @ 8:51pm 
I'm afraid I can't help but hat your idea a little. Current system is fine.
SocKboT - {TRU!!!PUNX!!!} - Feb 11, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
the kind of ranking/leveling that you seem to be describing punishes new players, and rewards those who have played for a long time, making gameplay unbalanced in the process. it's not based on experience or skill, just how long you've been grinding kills. I've never really understood the appeal to it. it just seems like a way to artificially extend the re-play value for an otherwise, dull and uninventive fps.
CrAnKeD Feb 13, 2013 @ 7:18pm 
Sockbot hit it on the head ^^^
Stop trying to make every FPS into CoD.
Big Fudge Feb 14, 2013 @ 3:55am 
Originally posted by CrAnKeD:
Sockbot hit it on the head ^^^
Stop trying to make every FPS into CoD.

every fps? are you ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, this is the only shooter i play which i said it needed real time leveling, i dont play cod, i play counter strike dumb ♥♥♥♥
CrAnKeD Feb 14, 2013 @ 6:34pm 
Settle down brah, no need to get chesty. People in general need to stop trying to make every game the same as CoD and your comment sounds that way, so get over it.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50