This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dreaming Sarah
Yin  [developer] Sep 28, 2012 @ 9:33am
Questions about the game? Ask them here!
Just noticed that "discussions" tab, might as well use it!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
digiz156 Oct 4, 2012 @ 10:11am 
Just wondering, will this be exploration or fighting game? If fighting will it be hardcore difficulty such as certain recent retro game?
Yin  [developer] Oct 4, 2012 @ 6:08pm 
It's exploration, mainly. There will be no fighting, at least not directly. It's like.. Yume Nikki meets Banjo-Kazooie. You go around exploring, find something, use that something somewhere else, and you get a piece of her memory. New areas will open up as you progress, too. Thanks!
digiz156 Oct 5, 2012 @ 1:38pm 
Sounds awesome and a joy to play. Wish you luck and hoping that it will be complete and buyable in near future.
Yin  [developer] Oct 6, 2012 @ 4:02am 
Thank you!
Akaya Oct 7, 2012 @ 10:36pm 
So when new areas open up do you have to backtrack to get to the new areas or is there somehing to make it less repetitive?
Yin  [developer] Oct 8, 2012 @ 11:19am 
There are 5 main areas that you can choose from a hub, and some other smaller areas that you can find by exploring each main area. You'll have to backtrack if you want to go to a specific spot in these areas, but it's not much of a hassle after you've got the abilities need to go there and know how to get there.
Veleskola Nov 24, 2012 @ 3:20pm 
I'm playing the prototype and I'm stuck. How on earth do I get on to that platform near the pool?
Yin  [developer] Nov 25, 2012 @ 6:48am 
You can't actually. That part is one-way only, you can only come out of that door and jump back using the umbrella. I'm really sorry about that, I really made it look like that jump was doable, but most people got frustrated ): Sorry!
Veleskola Nov 26, 2012 @ 1:37pm 
Ah well it doesn't matter. Can't wait for the game anyway. Did you change the prototype btw I rememebr playing it with a lava level.
Yin  [developer] Nov 26, 2012 @ 1:48pm 
The lava level was an early prototype, I've changed some things since (like Sarah's speed, how high can she jump, etc) so probably I won't be using any of that lava level, apart from some graphics. And thanks for your support! It's gonna take a while for the game to be released, I'm still at the early stages.
Yeppers Jan 23, 2013 @ 12:17pm 
Hi, I'm interested in making a game using Construct 2 as well, but was curious, how do you plan on getting the game from Construct 2 to Steam? Doesn't Construct 2 export as html/javascript/etc?
Yin  [developer] Jan 24, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
Construct 2 exports to HTML5 as default, but it can also export to Win, Mac and Linux usando Node.webkit right now. Before node, it used Awesomium, but I think they dropped support for it, and also if you exported your game in it and you made more than a certain ammount of money, you had to pay them some. Node.webkit is free (I think).
Yin  [developer] Jan 24, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
Forgot to mention, the Win export is just PERFECT. Everything works smoothly, I've even tried some WebGL effects and they worked.
Yeppers Jan 25, 2013 @ 6:32am 
Good to know! Thanks Yin.
Kokoro Mar 25, 2013 @ 4:40pm 
Do you pretend to port the game to Mac and Linux? The game looks beautiful, keep up the good work.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Per page: 15 30 50