This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kinetic Void
Tuxu ..JeepC.. Oct 24, 2012 @ 12:57am
Features?
The only thing that would make this game near-perfect would be an ability to control troops\drones that can board enemy ships.

Landable planets would be sweet as well (like in Star Control 2 even...).

Is there any plan of making anything like that in the game?
If not - will the game be modable so players might be able to add content?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
sh4dow Oct 29, 2012 @ 1:46am 
And it would be really cool if you can control more than one ship. You have spaceshipyards and economy planets and so on...
Tuxu ..JeepC.. Oct 31, 2012 @ 1:21pm 
yeah man, but let's not make it yeat another "I wish" thread. :)

I'm trying to understand how serious the developers are(read the whole sentence) in respect of depth design for this game.

for future answerers - an answer to "how serious the developers are in general" does not refer nor does it answer to my question - they are serious, obviously, because they have a working game on steam.
LumberingTroll  [developer] Nov 1, 2012 @ 7:26am 
All of the features we are planning for release are in the description, we have a small team with a small budget, we have to be very careful with scope and feature creep or we will never get the game done. We do plan to support modding as much as possible, and we also plan for post release content, both free and paid expansions.
Last edited by LumberingTroll; Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:37pm
Tuxu ..JeepC.. Nov 2, 2012 @ 11:34am 
that's exactly what i needed to know.
The financial constraints are well understood, I hope us modders can help you guys in making this game really awesome. I currently working on other projects but your little jewel is well placed on my list. ;)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50