This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Kinetic Void
krajchi Oct 4, 2012 @ 6:36pm
content
hello there how much content does this space game have ! even if a game look like junk if the content is over the top it would be fun!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
LumberingTroll  [developer] Oct 4, 2012 @ 9:40pm 
How do you quantify content?

There are over 100 modules, there will be at least 5 factions, and their diplomatic standings will be randomly generated. and the galaxies are infinatly generated. right now they can be from 5 to 500 solar systems.
krajchi Oct 5, 2012 @ 8:19pm 
I.ve played eve online since 97 every space thats out there what I mean by content detail of items thats are in the game star flight way back in 83 was a simple game but had a lot of detail
I like space games a lot
Lucipurrr Oct 13, 2012 @ 2:38pm 
Looks good! some contructive critisism though, multiplayer and you should be able to colonize planets if your not already able to. Ex. a planet that has a certain resource, then you can build a colony on the planet that's made for processing the resource, Ex. #2 Have planets that can support life, which you could put a colony and may be your capital, Ex. #3 Have planets that have no real value on them, but can be destroyed, then your spaceships can collect the valuable resources inside. Hope that helps :D
SpacialKatana Oct 26, 2012 @ 8:20pm 
What kind of astral phenomena can we expect to find?
Ringed planets, volumetric nebulas to hide in/ambush from etc? I know the Unity engine has vast scope, how far are you pushing/utilizing it?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50