This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kinetic Void
krajchi Oct 4, 2012 @ 6:36pm
content
hello there how much content does this space game have ! even if a game look like junk if the content is over the top it would be fun!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
LumberingTroll  [developer] Oct 4, 2012 @ 9:40pm 
How do you quantify content?

There are over 100 modules, there will be at least 5 factions, and their diplomatic standings will be randomly generated. and the galaxies are infinatly generated. right now they can be from 5 to 500 solar systems.
krajchi Oct 5, 2012 @ 8:19pm 
I.ve played eve online since 97 every space thats out there what I mean by content detail of items thats are in the game star flight way back in 83 was a simple game but had a lot of detail
I like space games a lot
Grimmy64 Oct 13, 2012 @ 2:38pm 
Looks good! some contructive critisism though, multiplayer and you should be able to colonize planets if your not already able to. Ex. a planet that has a certain resource, then you can build a colony on the planet that's made for processing the resource, Ex. #2 Have planets that can support life, which you could put a colony and may be your capital, Ex. #3 Have planets that have no real value on them, but can be destroyed, then your spaceships can collect the valuable resources inside. Hope that helps :D
SpacialKatana Oct 26, 2012 @ 8:20pm 
What kind of astral phenomena can we expect to find?
Ringed planets, volumetric nebulas to hide in/ambush from etc? I know the Unity engine has vast scope, how far are you pushing/utilizing it?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50