This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kinetic Void
Weak1ings Dec 1, 2012 @ 7:49pm
Future of this game
I was wondering if this game would possibly allow you to have a fleet of either custom or default ships that you can move around as their commander in battle or have them on auto (with their specific role you have designated for them) and flying your command ship of choice, if it dies you just switch to another of your ships
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Weak1ings Dec 2, 2012 @ 1:36pm 
Also, I would enjoy a Cocpit view instead of a behind view since I will see my ships engines much more than I would see my enemy, The only gameplay I have had is the Shipbuilder... Please tell me if you have done something about these
LumberingTroll  [developer] Dec 5, 2012 @ 1:54pm 
For release we only plan for the player to control a single ship, similar to the game play in Freelancer, we already have a cockpit / first person view in the shipbuilder, if you hold shift and scroll in it will eventually snap to the command module that you selected as your primary during building.
Weak1ings Dec 5, 2012 @ 2:00pm 
Will there be Mod support for this game?, Also I think it would make diverse gameplay if we could controll a fleet of ships... Are there any plans of controlling a fleet in future realeases or this game? Also there is the turrets, Now I know all we have is the shipbuilder but will the turrets automaticly shoot at enemies because I find it very hard to target a tiny little ship that moves at hundreds of m/s
jakub13121999 Dec 8, 2012 @ 9:56am 
will there be any sort of multiplayer?
Weak1ings Dec 8, 2012 @ 11:56am 
Originally posted by jakub13121999:
will there be any sort of multiplayer?

Yes there will be multiplayer eventually, but not as of right now
LumberingTroll  [developer] Dec 9, 2012 @ 5:19pm 
We are commited to expand into multiplayer post release.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50