This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Zomboid
Buster Kielbasa Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:25am
Release the game - Why
I have been so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ excited for this game.
This game (from what i've read) will only be $5.
I am willing to pay 4 times that (that's right kids i'm ♥♥♥♥ing rolling in it) just for you to release it now. I understand you are building hype but now it's just getting cruel.
I bought a steam card just for this game and i've been waiting forever.
"But Desur-"
No No No, shut the ♥♥♥♥ up. Desura i'm sorry to say is ♥♥♥♥ and i will have none of it.
My life is terrible: I ordered pizza last night and it was cold, my xbox stopped working because i got drunk and ♥♥♥♥ed on it, which got me mad when i figured out i did it and sometimes i don't wipe properly which ♥♥♥♥s up my boxer shorts THAT I JUST BOUGHT for a excellent price at JC Penny (try them out sometime) 100% cotton mother♥♥♥♥er.
Anyways, basically this is the only thing going for me. Make this poor upper middle class white male happy. Just this one. The other ones are ♥♥♥♥♥.
Call of Duty sucks.
Release PR.
Much love, bye.
Last edited by Buster Kielbasa; Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:31am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
{S'n'T}Cheesus Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:34am 
Im so moist for yu update. Pls marry me and we may play this <3<3<3<3 game over and over until we ♥♥♥♥ baby's who will then eat us alive and the cycle wll keep going and going.
什果宾治 Nov 27, 2012 @ 10:33pm 
lols were had but seriously give the devs time. I'd rather see a polished product hit steam then one where people will complain about issues constantly.
Burke Nov 28, 2012 @ 11:14pm 
Epic!
Skeleton War conscript Nov 29, 2012 @ 9:58am 
Sorry, the devs just pushed back the release because of your painfully unfunny post. Get wrecked.
Hifumi Nov 29, 2012 @ 7:46pm 
I bought this game along time ago at projectzomboid.com and it is great. When you buy the game from there website you get access to the beta which has even more to do. If you buy the game from there website they said you would recieve the game free on steam. so if you cant wait. Go get it now.
DarkKat Nov 30, 2012 @ 7:29am 
Also bought the game a long time ago. Been looking forward to the update coming out and always make sure to pop over to their website to see any news. I've seen it start with all same looking zomboids to the graphic overhaul. Thee game was a treat even in early beta and the planned features look amazing.
nasKo Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:20am 
You don't have to use the Desura client to play Project Zomboid. You can just buy it through Desura, get your key and download the builds from their site. You don't even have to download the client.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50