This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Zomboid
limbster Sep 18, 2012 @ 8:21pm
How will people get steam keys? + SteamPlay
I'd like to know if you already have a plan in place for delivering Steam Keys for the people who bought PZ way back when.

Also i'd like to know whether or no will Project Zomboid be SteamPlay on release? Have you made any progress on creating your own Mac launcher, or do we still have to rely on 3rd party ones?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Bastard Sep 18, 2012 @ 11:12pm 
As the slogan says "Write once, run everywhere".
PS: We will have access to steam eventually as the devs said this will be possible.
Sera Sep 20, 2012 @ 9:03am 
Originally posted by Descriptions:
EVERYONE WHO ALREADY OWNS THIS GAME WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT ON STEAM FOR FREE.
Just so you know, I doubt you magically find yourself with a steam key of the game. I am sure you will have to contact the devs and/or give a proof of purchase to redeem your key.
limbster Sep 20, 2012 @ 10:17am 
Yeah, that what i was thinking of as well.
christer2222 Sep 20, 2012 @ 10:41am 
I think I remember something about that you could use the Desura key on Steam to get the game here
Laden Sparrow Sep 20, 2012 @ 7:19pm 
It is possible that they will email it to you, but im not sure.
Ye Old SaïbairFoxherr Sep 21, 2012 @ 6:04am 
Errr.... So, if we eamil them all the paper (google checkout an then) to prove we buyed the game we will obtain a Steam key ?
Jr. Gong Sep 21, 2012 @ 11:09am 
I Bought it on Desura so the CD-key is my only proof really
Nailgunn Sep 21, 2012 @ 12:42pm 
same here
Ratchet Lombax Sep 21, 2012 @ 1:37pm 
Got a CD Key myself too.
smiffy boy Sep 21, 2012 @ 9:48pm 
Yep
Byteninja Sep 22, 2012 @ 11:13am 
It'll be great to have this on Steam. Makes it easier to know when an update comes out.
-Math[QC]- Sep 23, 2012 @ 7:26am 
Originally posted by CyberFoxar:
Errr.... So, if we eamil them all the paper (google checkout an then) to prove we buyed the game we will obtain a Steam key ?
Google gave you a user and a pass, the CD-key is probably Save somewhere with the user/pass link on it. Its not a Steam key, its a normal CD-key, you do register a game(if my memori is good) and the game is added for ever to your steam, its that simple, now you just have to wait if they will send you the CD-key or they will put something on there website to "convert" the user and pass to a CD-key... When the game is gonna be on steam, Steam will have all the CD-key remebered somewhere, So your normal CD-key will be a "steam key" like you guys love to call it... the only diference is that steam Know 1 of them...
Last edited by -Math[QC]-; Sep 23, 2012 @ 7:28am
Mochrikus Oct 3, 2012 @ 1:48pm 
My guess is your Desura key would work with steam.. If that is possible
Bacchus Oct 4, 2012 @ 4:12am 
It didn't work for To The Moon, only the guys who bought it from the developers website got a steam key.
FRaGGLE^ Oct 19, 2012 @ 3:25pm 
you will be able to convert your desura key/user login to a steam code, it will not give u a whole new free game, you will loose the one you are converting to have it on steam
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50