This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Zomboid
Doc. Dec 4, 2012 @ 4:24pm
ATTN - Be patient! You don't want a unifnished-♥♥♥♥ty game do you?
stop complaining and asking for the developers to hurry up.

If you've waited this long, you can wait longer.

You want a quick release? - expect to find yourself disappointed.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
DLC Dec 4, 2012 @ 7:58pm 
dude its never gonna be finished its one of those games like minecraft always being updated
MrFizzy Dec 5, 2012 @ 3:13pm 
If you want the game go buy it. It's not only on steam.
-Janitor- Dec 6, 2012 @ 7:10pm 
agreed with author.
CobraHands Dec 6, 2012 @ 9:32pm 
Yeah go to the blog that they have. That is where you can buy it.
Fyrex Opai ╰☆╮ Dec 7, 2012 @ 2:33pm 
Your wrong senile.... It's going to be done but it's going to take a while -.-
Rose Dec 11, 2012 @ 1:52am 
Originally posted by Fyrex Treats:
Your wrong senile.... It's going to be done but it's going to take a while -.-
Actually, I'm quite willing to bet that they'll keep updating it not unlike minecraft. Different versions as they get further and further into development. That seems to be their mindset, and with as much modding support as they give? It'll never be done updating into newer/better versions of itself.

And, to be fair, at least it's not minecraft, where the creator as pretty much casted down modders and people who review his game as, "Not really worth the time." (not an actual quote, but a rough assumption of his wording.)

anywhoogle, just my two cents.
什果宾治 Dec 11, 2012 @ 5:45am 
I already own the game but I'm eager to see the steam release however I can wait. I wouldn't mind seeing a release within the next few weeks or so as RC3 seems to be close. I am getting a little impatient but I can deal with it. Although then again I just want RC3 more then a steam release so I can at least try something new in PZ.
VampLena Dec 13, 2012 @ 6:18pm 
You can buy the game now, they say on the official website everyone who buys the game now will get a free steam key. I already got my copy, probaly cheaper then the 'release' version no doubt
qt3.14 Dec 16, 2012 @ 10:33am 
people don't seem to get the you can already get the game
Dekaku Dec 18, 2012 @ 7:11am 
The only reason i haven't bought the game yet, and the reason i will have "only" the steam version once it is released, is that i don't have paypal or credit cards. So i will have to wait for the Steam release to be able to pay via psc.
But then again i can wait. I am tracking the game and will get it when it is released.
Doc. Dec 18, 2012 @ 10:12am 
You should know you get Steam access to PZ once its released.

For cheaper if anything
Manga3dmann Dec 19, 2012 @ 8:17am 
Except they have yet to release a new update since I saw the on the first 2 weeks Greenlight started. On the other hand, other games I've followed like Secret of Grindea and Megabyte Punch have constantly been updated. I've given up on checking for updates on this one. Good luck with the waiting.
Doc. Dec 19, 2012 @ 10:20am 
I don't understand why some people feel so entitled to complain about a game in development...

It's funny -- the people complaining about the development, majority of these people have given NO donations/support to the developers...

So hey, KEEP COMPLAINING! You deserve a free game for waiting so damn long...!
Last edited by Doc.; Dec 19, 2012 @ 10:20am
Doc. Dec 19, 2012 @ 10:20am 
(oh, and so you know its a win-win. The developers can get funding, and in return, WHEN THE GAME IS DONE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT.)
Sonatorrek Dec 25, 2012 @ 8:52am 
I heard about it early 2012 and I'm still waiting and will continue to be patient until it's released. I feel that they should take their time with it and then some more just to make it perfect.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50