Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

The Intruder
4cqker 29. Nov. 2012 um 20:17 Uhr
fortification and barricades?
i saw in a different post that it will be possible to barricade doors and windows. this has potential, so i'm generally concerned about the execution of this.
DO NOT: make cod zombies barricading system.
DO NOT: make limited items for barricading: eg. only 2x4's are allowed here!
DO NOT: make barricading flimsy and useless.
DO NOT: make barricading OP and fortified. DO NOT: limit the ammount of items you can place around a certain point.

DO: make a physics system, with packets of nails and a claw hammer hidden in the house. DO: let anything be used. I don't care if nailing a teacup to a wall won't do anything, give me freedom!
DO: give objects realistic weight. bricks shouldn't be thrown around with one hand easily!
DO: let me weld ♥♥♥♥! I WANNA WELD ♥♥♥♥! PLEASE LET ME WEEEELD ♥♥♥♥!!!!
DO: make it dramatic when i'm huddled in a corner and the intruder is pounding away at the front door.

that's just some suggestions.
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
=UwG=Beatstorm#No 30. Nov. 2012 um 14:10 Uhr 
Agreed, but just for the record, teacups can be pretty damn dangerous...
Katarina Wannabe 2. Dez. 2012 um 20:20 Uhr 
I think he is adding customization like that... but I know just about as much as you.I also think there is an arm animation for barricades.
[OoP] Luc Invictus 5. Dez. 2012 um 14:32 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von NOз | Beatstorm:
Agreed, but just for the record, teacups can be pretty damn dangerous...

Riddick has shown us this.
umdum9 5. Okt. 2013 um 18:32 Uhr 
yes he says that when it comes out but you need to find a hammer first and its used to baracade windows and doors... no duh
umdum9 5. Okt. 2013 um 18:35 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von .:FWG:. Fnord23:
i saw in a different post that it will be possible to barricade doors and windows. this has potential, so i'm generally concerned about the execution of this.
DO NOT: make cod zombies barricading system.
DO NOT: make limited items for barricading: eg. only 2x4's are allowed here!
DO NOT: make barricading flimsy and useless.
DO NOT: make barricading OP and fortified. DO NOT: limit the ammount of items you can place around a certain point.

DO: make a physics system, with packets of nails and a claw hammer hidden in the house. DO: let anything be used. I don't care if nailing a teacup to a wall won't do anything, give me freedom!
DO: give objects realistic weight. bricks shouldn't be thrown around with one hand easily!
DO: let me weld ♥♥♥♥! I WANNA WELD ♥♥♥♥! PLEASE LET ME WEEEELD ♥♥♥♥!!!!
DO: make it dramatic when i'm huddled in a corner and the intruder is pounding away at the front door.

that's just some suggestions.
*puts lego on the floor* *intruder walks in* *steps on one* bleeds to death... is that the kind of fredom you want?
4cqker 5. Okt. 2013 um 19:35 Uhr 
well, atleast that would be realistic :P
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50