Awesomenauts

Awesomenauts

The flying seas of Okeanos v2
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
NikeyNine  [developer] Feb 19, 2017 @ 10:54am
Official changelog
v.2.3
  • small update, every character now leaves little bubbles when jumping through the water
v.2.2
  • Fixed a few textures and obstacles that were in the way since the 4.0 patch (mainly droppod area)
  • Added a slight parallax to the backgrounds, this will be improved in further patches though

v.2.1
  • fixed a few textures missing
  • fixed the deathmatch map walls (level editor still doesn't let you make textures in deathmatch only, so the procedurally generated look has to do for now)

v.2.0
  • Added custom Textures (drawn by me) and fitting textures that Ronimo provided
  • Removed hiding areas in the middle part of the map and changed the layout around them a little, since I found them unnecessarily complicated
  • The whole map now looks a lot more unique now, without procedurally generated textures
  • Changed drop-pod solar pattern (It was a little too gimmicky, I'll admit)

v.1.7
  • fixed the tiny passage in the wall (meant only for bottom lane droids) being open for nauts aswell. Characters with a small hitbox can no longer go through.

v.1.6
  • fixed blue team's drop-pod solar not showing up (sorry blue team)

v.1.5
  • removed the SuperDroid spawner from the bottom lane for balancing purposes (this might come back later with a different helpful thing being spawned when you destroy the bottom lane turret)
  • reverted the change where the team barrier between jungle and base would only disappear when both last turrets were destroyed (it now opens up when the bottom turret is destroyed again)
  • added a path between the hiding areas at the bottom of the map and the turrets above them (the bottom-ocean area was too cut off from the rest of the map)

v.1.4
  • tweaked AI paths, especially around the team barriers
  • made the team barrier above the base disappear when both last turrets are destroyed
  • the team barrier between base and jungle now disappears when both last turrets are destroyed, instead of just the bottom one.
  • since Beta 2, Froggy G has snuck into the SuperDroid spawners and taken their place. That's fixed now.

v.1.3
  • changed the way the water vortex works by using the new affectAreas from 3.5 Beta 2
  • changed "whirlpool" to "water vortex" because google translator told me so

v.1.2
  • added and moved some platforms for better droid and bot pathing
  • moved the top corner healthpacks down a little
  • improved AI pathing

v.1.1
  • fixed way too high reflective water
  • added textures to the background that disappeared for some reason

v.1.0
  • Uploaded the map

Last edited by NikeyNine; May 17, 2017 @ 11:06am