The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization
 Este tópico foi afixado, portanto deve ser importante
Cliffworms  [developer] 4 mai. 2013 às 23:57
Bug reports
If you encounter a bug using Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization, post it here.
Please include as many details as possible so I can pinpoint the problem and re-create it.

Thank you!
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 56 comentários
InvisiblexRed 5 mai. 2013 às 17:34 
Glad to see your staying dedicated to answering people's questions this long after its launch. This will be the first mod i'm going to dl for Skyrim. I will make sure I let you know if anything comes up.
jaywhyte1085 9 mai. 2013 às 10:37 
I'm not sure it's with this one, or if it's even a bug (maybe I have a setting clicked wrong?) but the music doesn't change when I enter combat, it stays as the pleasant wandering music. Thoughts? I'm new to playing games with mods, but thanks!

Never mind, I think it's working now...strange...I've already noticed the difference, and only have been playing for a few hours, awesome work! The zombie noises in the caves adds a particularly scary aspect, I'm constantly hitting the "wait" button to see if they're real or just noices...
Última alteração por jaywhyte1085; 9 mai. 2013 às 13:51
Dippy 19 mai. 2013 às 16:48 
When I uninstall this modd and delete given files that is state din the readme the "Sounds of more people" within ins still reside. They will nto dissapear. Its annoying even the the mod is gone
Kisoku 22 mai. 2013 às 5:34 
A little while ago, my game crashed while I was running this mod, so to be safe I downloaded the crash fix. It hasn't crashed so far, but now it's doing this infuriating thing where the Configuration Quest menu pops up every time I load a save. This is getting really frustrating, and I'm stuck between removing the mod or not, because Civilization is my favorite one.
Nocturne 23 mai. 2013 às 3:23 
No extra sound is playing for me at all for any of the three mods.
Dippy 23 mai. 2013 às 15:19 
I had to restart the game fully from lvl 51 and start again at lvl 0 as removing the mod didnt work. Sounds still played even though i uninstalled even afetr following the uninstallation instructions to the letter.
Drybonz 24 mai. 2013 às 2:36 
This was causing a crash every time I tried to fast travel to a city. I installed the crash fix, but the crash persisted. I have never experienced this crash prior to installing the sounds mods.

*edit* even after uninstalling the mod through the game launcher, the crash persists and I continue to get the sounds config pop-up over and over, even after uninstalling the mod. Any help with fixing this is greatly appreciated.
Última alteração por Drybonz; 24 mai. 2013 às 2:43
maximus_nemo247 24 mai. 2013 às 14:18 
I'm not getting any extra sounds in the game. I enabled them all and I used workshop to download and install them.

On a side note: thanks for bringing these mods back I really missed them!
Peregrine 28 mai. 2013 às 5:33 
I'm not sure if it is the mod but my game music no longer plays at all and your three sounds of skyrim mods are the only sound mods I have installed. If you could tell me if I'm doing something wrong or a fix that would help a lot. Thanks.
케이팝|Kpop_Yeezus 29 mai. 2013 às 13:08 
I am having a bug. every time i enter a tavern i am bombarded by clinking and the low bass sound jug dropping noise, oh and coins dropping ... i have tried to disable all tavern sound in general bust the sound persisted.. now when i have completely unistalled all mods sound persits
Dippy 29 mai. 2013 às 13:24 
Leedle I had problems with this mod with the sounds still there even after fully uninstalling and disabling the mod. What I had to do was re-download sound files for skyrim and replace them. It fixed the problem for me. But i made sure to uninstall this mod completley first.Im trying to remember and find otu where i downloaded the three files Skyrim - Sounds.bsa , Skyrim - Voices.bsa and Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa i replaced those files by downloading them from somebody who had a similar issue and it worked for me i made sure i saved my saved games first though. Sorry im finding it hard to find where i downloaded them from

케이팝|Kpop_Yeezus 29 mai. 2013 às 13:25 
all good ty for the help
Dippy 29 mai. 2013 às 13:32 
Leedle I am uploading the vannilla sound viles you need to replace your current may take a while to upload but I will post the link here if needed
Dippy 30 mai. 2013 às 4:42 
@Leedle

Well here it is to get a fulll clean re-install for your default sound files shoudl fix your mod problems when dealing with mods. extract files and replace them with current ones.

http://speedy.sh/5yGC8/Voices-and-Sound-BSA.rar

Hope it helped
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 56 comentários
Por página: 1530 50