The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Build Your Own Home
Belongs in hearthfire dlc
i would say this mod is alot like hearthfire exept its better so it should be apart of it :D
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 31
the mannequins
Except then we'd have to pay for it....but to be honest I think it would be worth paying for. Its very well designed.
I really like this mod but I have Hearthfire, so for me there is no point to subscribing. I will follow.
Do you guys know where the house is?
like what hold
near windhelm and ivarstead a little north of the throat of the world and ivarstead by a river it should show on your map
Messaggio originale di T0MMYGUNZ911:
I really like this mod but I have Hearthfire, so for me there is no point to subscribing. I will follow.
For me, the reason I got this is because I have no idea who to help for falkreath other than the lady in the inn.
Messaggio originale di DovahRaptor:
For me, the reason I got this is because I have no idea who to help for falkreath other than the lady in the inn.

If you help the Jarl himself you do two to quests for him and you get permission to build a house.
Messaggio originale di DovahRaptor:

If you help the Jarl himself you do two to quests for him and you get permission to build a house.
Thanks.
I completely agree think of all te ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ people who went out there and bought the DLC and then this ♥♥♥ comes along and pissess of all and every single one of us. And if anyone knows the creator tell him to take this mod down. Tell everyone to get the DLC the proper way!
I love this mod! The hearthfire homes kind a suck, very little difference IMO from one to another. Plus I hate their locations. If you don't like this mod don't use it. As for Hearthfire DLC, I'd ask for my money back if I though I'd get it.
does this mod require hearthfire?
Messaggio originale di BᴱTA SnappyPuma {Megabyte}:
does this mod require hearthfire?

No
Messaggio originale di Mr. Will Lee:
I completely agree think of all te ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ people who went out there and bought the DLC and then this ♥♥♥ comes along and pissess of all and every single one of us. And if anyone knows the creator tell him to take this mod down. Tell everyone to get the DLC the proper way!

From the person who can't even spell "The".
Messaggio originale di TGAA Bowl of Cereal:

This came out before the DLC plus it's only one house. Just use both.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 31
Per pagina: 1530 50