The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Isilmeriel's LOTR Weapons
new mod request
Hey, I was looking through my mods and thought that you would be the best to ask for this. I was trying to make a mod that allows you to store your one handed weapons and shields on your back when you have them equipped, but I coudn't quite get all the settings right. So i decided you made the best of my downloaded mods and thought you'd be the right person to ask. So do you think you try and make that?
< >
1-15 / 16 のコメントを表示
jhonny 2014年1月19日 18時36分 
:p
wow that would be a seriously cooler idea than wearing your schield on hand and sword on side. thing,nice!
yeah, i found a mod for the same sort of thing on nexus, but whenever i download a nexus mod it messes up my game. So I'm hoping somebody would know how to make a one handed crossed sheathes on your back mod for steam. I just can't get it right.
this would be so great! *.* I searched a long time for a mod like this.
Dual Sheath Redux, on the nexus. How is it messing up your game? did you make sure to install SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender) also?
yes i did, but then it said that needed to be updated and the update kept making my computer crash
LOTR armor mod u need to make one

caan you make Orcrist
can
ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dual Sheath Redux gives me the same problems even with SKSE... I definitely agree with Carter4745. If a mod for cross-sheathed 1H weapons could be made, that would be awesome! :D
I don't know what problems you're all having with dual sheath redux, it's never caused any for me. Did you use immersive animations with Dual Sheath? That's what I do.
you should make a pack of your own artifacts in there own special places
perc2 2014年8月16日 9時55分 
You need to install fores new idles, xp32 maximum skeleton immersive animations for rhis mod. Read the instructions it says it
perc2 2014年8月16日 9時56分 
Or just watch gopher's video on youtube
< >
1-15 / 16 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50