This software is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this software selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dungeon Painter Studio
Can't find this page
Whenever I or anyone I recommend this program to try to find this software through either the steam app or even in browser we can't find it, steam saying either no results or supplementing other apps, the only way I can find get to this page is through the link on the webpage. Not sure why this is but I feel it's worth mentioning since I would love to have this on as an actual app rather than a use in browser program.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
pyro  [developer] Jan 7 @ 9:47am 
I wrote to support, hope they will answer.
Dimuz Jan 11 @ 11:56pm 
Same problem. In steam this app doesn't exist...
It does. In greenlight, in the top left, there is browsing for TYPES of items. It defaults to games. Make sure you change that to software and then search for it. You should have no problem finding it.

http://i.imgur.com/UITJOT8.png Like this!

EDIT: Oh wait, that's weird, it doesn't seem to work. That was how I found it initially in order to vote for it.
Last edited by Red Reign; Jan 12 @ 8:23am
kane Jan 13 @ 1:34am 
Yeah, I had to send direct links to my rpg buddies so they could vote for it, cause thay had trouble finding it on Greenlight. Good thing it was greenlit though, even with this issue occuring.
Same here, totally hard to find
If you favorite it, after using the main site to find the page. You can check your favorites after to find it. It's something I did and fixed the issue. Least as a tempory fix.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50