This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
SUNPOLIS
FineAllDay Games  [developer] Jan 23 @ 12:46pm
How much would you pay for Sunpolis?
Fineallday is a small canadien studio and Sunpolis is our first game. We want make things right and that is why we ask you: How much do you think would be the right price for Sunpolis?

2$ ? 3$ ? 5$ ? 7$ ?...

This question is for those who would actually be interested in buying it. :)

For the moment, we aim for a price between 3$ to 5$.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
I'm not a fan of the arty type games with minimal gameplay so I wont be buying, but I am here to give you an advice, If you want your game to sell well(specially considering that this is your first game on steam) then you shouldn't go higher than 2$ for such a game, and that is assuming that you are going to make achievements and steam trading cards.
Good luck
Clifford Jan 23 @ 4:32pm 
$5 sounds fine. Most simple, minimalistic games go up to 3 GBP in the UK which is 5 CAD.
Last edited by Clifford; Jan 23 @ 4:33pm
Veskaida Jan 23 @ 4:54pm 
If you aren't sure about a price point, or are willingly for a flexible one, I would recommend having:

Base Game: the game itself.
DLC: which could as the game's sound track, a compillation of the game's art assets, design details or pre-production art maybe even descriptions of features which were cut from the game. Think of it like a "DVD for a movie with 'director's cut special features'".

That way, you could sell the base game for say $5, and the "Special Edition" for $7 or so. Maybe even a separate posting for the DLC for $2, in case someone decides later down the line to pick it up.
Arata Jan 23 @ 4:59pm 
5$ sounds alright to me. Also, If you launch the game at a discount (say, 10% off), I believe it'd be more appealing, because you know, people are normally more inclined to buy something that's on sale :3 But that's just a suggestion of course. Best of luck to you guys.

Edit: And it'd be really nice if you guys add trading cards + achievements to the game as well :3
Last edited by Arata; Jan 23 @ 5:01pm
FineAllDay Games  [developer] Jan 23 @ 6:04pm 
Wow! thank you so much for taking the time to share thoughtful answers!!! We really appreciate it!! @HardcoreGamer90s, Clifford, Veskaida, Arata
Last edited by FineAllDay Games; Jan 23 @ 6:05pm
$5 seems fair.
5 $ are completely ok, I would buy the game.
FineAllDay Games  [developer] Jan 30 @ 8:53am 
Thanks! ▐ 💕 KEBAB ! + azirphaeli
I Would Play This ALot For $5.00
Last edited by drakej.dolby; Jan 30 @ 9:06am
FineAllDay Games  [developer] Jan 30 @ 9:29am 
Thanks! @drakej.dolby
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50