Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Service Vehicle Selector 2.2.1
DontCryJustDie  [developer] Sep 26, 2015 @ 5:29am
Bug report
Please upload your log file (use https://mega.co.nz/ or a hoster you want) and post the link here. Where you may found the log file is listed below.

Windows:
<SteamFolder>\SteamApps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt

OS X:
~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Linux:
~/.config/unity3d/Colossal Order/Cities: Skylines/Player.log
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Acc3ss Violation Oct 15, 2015 @ 5:57am 
I found one!
When you have previously selected a vehicle (a custom cargo train in this case) for a building, save the game, and then rename that vehicle asset (in the asset editor) the game crashes whenever you try to load that savegame.

Here's my output_log.txt, the fun starts around line 11850 when it appears to try and load an asset that technically does't exist anymore:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui31a6kew0dx97c/output_log.txt?dl=0

(The renamed asset used to be "NS1600-Ketelwagens-8.NS 1600 Gas Train_Data", but is now called "NS1600-Ketelwagens-8.Locon 1600 Tanker Train_Data")
Last edited by Acc3ss Violation; Oct 15, 2015 @ 5:58am
DontCryJustDie  [developer] Oct 15, 2015 @ 8:15am 
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Edit: Update online.
Last edited by DontCryJustDie; Oct 15, 2015 @ 11:41am
Yoghurtia Jul 17, 2016 @ 2:15pm 
Uhm, am I the only one that doesn't see the 'select types' page ? ... <:)
anthony.flury Jul 17, 2016 @ 7:13pm 
Originally posted by Yoghurtia:
No - Not the only one - I have never seen the additional page - or any button to open it. I am guessing it is a mod compatibility issue.
Cleric Dec 11, 2016 @ 5:40pm 
With the Natural Disasters DLC, all normal fire stations spawn helicopters and have to manually be disabled (possibly for each and every station.)
Bad Apple Apr 19, 2017 @ 4:28am 
Helipads ignore the selection and spawn random helicopter types that are installed for the service. Would love a fix so I can have coast guard, search and rescue, forest fire fighting, and park ranger themed helicopters spawn at specific helipads.
Gameiruu_05 May 21, 2017 @ 2:06am 
With the mass transit update, it doesn't work.
Fallout12444 Jul 6, 2017 @ 12:12pm 
I used this and when i click on a building I couldnt choose behicles and the menu didnt show. I did have mass transit dlc, natural disasters, and match day

Originally posted by Yoghurtia:
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50