This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Libra of the Vampire Princess
Libra of The Vampire Princess F.A.Q
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510936587&searchtext=libra

If you have anymore questions feel free to leave them in the comment section.

Reddit link to more questions and answers if you have any

Libra of the Vampire Princess Kickstarter Page
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question -
When it is likely to release?
Answer -
If the Kickstarter for the English translation gets funded, we are aiming for a release in fall of 2016.

Question -
Any english gameplay of LotVP?
Answer -
Yes, there are 2 of them https://youtu.be/-IQ-Ab4x7Q4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIv2PeoGmfM

Question -
I'm interested in the total amount of CG's in the game and for each character.
Answer -
We can't get into the numbers of CGs, just have to leave some thing to the imagination. Click here for a sample[pbs.twimg.com]

Question -
Why did the kickstarter launch got delayed?
Answer -
launch was delayed when we realized how many people wanted to give pre-kickstarter feedback. Prefundia was actually suggested by one of our followers so we decided to do it. We also realized we needed to consider other things like DRM and whether or not to use backer kit. Lastly, everyone said our budget would be difficult so we wanted more time to adjust it, and more time to grow our following. Growing the following is really the most important thing so thanks for spreading the word!

Question -
What will be the estimated price with discount at launch?
Answer -
It will sell for around $40 and the patch to the full game (which will be completely uncensored) will be free to people who buy on Steam. We will also be making cards for Steam. The Steam version should be a lot of fun for players.

Question -
How many routes there are? About how long the playtime is per route, and will the game have Japanese-English text switching?
Answer -
There are 4 routes with Mari, Calen, Lycoris, and Aoi. You decide which heroine you will capture about half way through the game.

Question -
Will there be a uncensor patch?
Answer -
Yes there will be and Mikandi Japan decided that they will remove the h-scenes from the KS budget, of $170K to $160K. The uncensored patch will be uncensored / no mosaic.

WHAT IT MEANS?
It means the goal will be easier to reach by cutting $10K from the original goal so that it lowers the KickStarter budget and will have a better chance of success for kickstarter.

Read this before you panic - They will still translate the scenes for the 18+ patches but with their own resources.

Question -
Do you plan to have Cards and Achievements
Answer -
Yes! We are planning to have both!

Question -
Do you plan to have 2 language: English and Japanese in the game (Japanese makes the game feel like a complete product)
Answer -
As of now, it will be English only, but we may sell the Japanese version on Steam too.

Question -
Will the Digital Soundtrack have .FLAC files?
Answer -
I'll have to check more. As of now, what we have are mp3s for diigital
Last edited by ティアラ μ's; Dec 27, 2015 @ 3:57am
< >
Showing 16-22 of 22 comments
ティアラ μ's Dec 16, 2015 @ 9:07am 
Originally posted by ffleader1:
[Not really a question] Why don't you add more $1000+ tier?
You have like 3, and they are all gone. I am a student so...yeah...I can't pledge $1000 BUT some people with potential to donate more than $1000 will just stick with $850 or something.
May I suggest you add a bigger, $2000+, tier, or more $1000+ tier?
I bookmarked your kickstarter page and check back every hour :<

About that i can feedback this to them thanks alot!
ffleader1 Dec 16, 2015 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by ティアラ μ's:
i am not the developer i am just working close with them, i dont think its possilble to add any new tiers sorry
Not sorry for me LOL
I just think it's quite unreasonable to set such a low number of high tiers like that.
Had I figured about this on prefundia, I could have suggested this earlier.
But I guess we can wait and hope for the best XD
Really wish at least the $158k goal is reached.
Mean time, hopefully I can save $90 before Jan 20
Last edited by ffleader1; Dec 16, 2015 @ 9:12am
ティアラ μ's Dec 16, 2015 @ 10:32am 
i am not the developer i am just working close with them, i dont think its possilble to add any new tiers sorry
Not sorry for me LOL
I just think it's quite unreasonable to set such a low number of high tiers like that.
Mean time, hopefully I can save $90 before Jan 20

This is how most kickstater works [usually high tiers will have very limited quantities] and mikandi is new to the western countrys and steam so i can say they took a safe route
MiKandi Japan  [developer] Dec 27, 2015 @ 3:30am 
Not sorry for me LOL
Mean time, hopefully I can save $90 before Jan 20 :erune:

This is how most kickstater works [usually high tiers will have very limited quantities] and mikandi is new to the western countrys and steam so i can say they took a safe route

Hi ffleader1, thanks for asking about tiers, and thanks for saving up so you can pledge ^^

Keep an eye on our twitter account @MikandiJapan, we have more tiers coming!
VK4502B Dec 28, 2015 @ 12:57pm 
I cannot pledge to kickstarter because I do not have a CC...
What do I do now?
ティアラ μ's Dec 28, 2015 @ 1:03pm 
Originally posted by VK4502B:
I cannot pledge to kickstarter because I do not have a CC...
What do I do now?
You can use a debit or credit card associated with Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express. Sorry, but we do not currently accept Maestro, or Visa Electron cards. If using a pre-paid credit card, please make sure that the card has a value of at least $1 more than your pledge amount.
More info on -
https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/backer+questions?ref=faq_nav#BackAProj
aznguy0731 Jan 19, 2016 @ 12:43pm 
Is there an option for digital soundtrack and digital artbook add on? I would totally get the physical box with the digital soundtrack and artbook.
Last edited by aznguy0731; Jan 19, 2016 @ 12:44pm
< >
Showing 16-22 of 22 comments
Per page: 15 30 50